Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Technically I deserve a gf

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I was at a fast food burger place and saw a couple with a baby. Couple consisted of high tier Becky sand my looksmatch but ethnic. Not sure if I mog him so let’s just say he’s my equal. No he wasn’t rich. Yes he probably has a normal job and supports his family, but I could do that too.

Give me my high tier Becky wife now!!!

I have such a great personality! I dont know why foids don't like me! :cryfeels:

Was he white.

convert to Islam and then visit multiple mosques and imams and explain you can't find Muslim women to marry since your a convert. and ask them to hook you up with a foid. they'll probably do so at least some of them. again you only need to pretend to be Muslim. if you can't even bare to do that, then it Js own you for not LARPing

the normie council will evaluate everything you do and everything you have ever achieved and all of your qualities

if they don't ratify your achievements and qualities, then they don't exist

I was at a fast food burger place and saw a couple with a baby. Couple consisted of high tier Becky sand my looksmatch but ethnic. Not sure if I mog him so let’s just say he’s my equal. No he wasn’t rich. Yes he probably has a normal job and supports his family, but I could do that too.

Give me my high tier Becky wife now!!!
It's fully possible