Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Techcels I need your help!

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Can you recommend me a good projector preferably under $100usd.

Bumping for interest. Did you do any research yourself? $100 seems way too cheap to be "good".

Their budget option is $549 :feelshaha:

@trying to ascend projects real good

For so many reasons. If this were a female who was single at 35, lived alone, and was a virgin then this would be seen very differently. Just because he's a man and lives alone and is single does NOT make him an incel. Has he ever called anyone a femoid around you? Has he ever talked about how he should be pwed sex around you? Does he make remarks of people's appearances ranking them via "Chad" or "Stacy" around you? Does he mention that he browses any of these forums around you or your husband? No I'm willing to bet he doesn't. But because he's single and it's very common to just assume things you're letting the elephant in your brain guide your rider instead of thinking things out rationally. If you want to mess up a long friendship between your husband and his best friend and taint his viewpoint of you, his best friends wife, for the rest of the time he knows you then go ahead. Let this idiotic suspicion rooted in misandry to make you and your husband's decision. It's HIS wedding as much as YOURS, AND AGAIN just because a man is FUCKING single, lives alone, and is STILL A VIRGIN do not ASSUME that this person has the same ideology of the people that fucking worship Elliot Rodgers and other mass murderers. YTA
EDIT: and your only reasons are low attempts to deal validation among "the ladies with boyfriend's who have creepy friends." Could this friend be asexual? Could this friend not want a relationship? Could this friend be depressed and it's resulted in the lack of an ability to take care of pets and have relationships romantically? There are so many walks of life and I'm sorry but this is what I got from your explanation mentioned in your post to why you think he's creepy "I think he's creepy and he's not in a relationship and he's single, so that must mean he adopts to a dangerous ideology rooted in misogyny, hatred, violence, and intolerance. Where this person must spend his time rooting on mass murderers, anti feminists, and neo Nazis, all because he's single and 35 teehee. I'm not projecting at all, he's creepy."

For so many reasons. If this were a female who was single at 35, lived alone, and was a virgin then this would be seen very differently. Just because he's a man and lives alone and is single does NOT make him an incel. Has he ever called anyone a femoid around you? Has he ever talked about how he should be pwed sex around you? Does he make remarks of people's appearances ranking them via "Chad" or "Stacy" around you? Does he mention that he browses any of these forums around you or your husband? No I'm willing to bet he doesn't. But because he's single and it's very common to just assume things you're letting the elephant in your brain guide your rider instead of thinking things out rationally. If you want to mess up a long friendship between your husband and his best friend and taint his viewpoint of you, his best friends wife, for the rest of the time he knows you then go ahead. Let this idiotic suspicion rooted in misandry to make you and your husband's decision. It's HIS wedding as much as YOURS, AND AGAIN just because a man is FUCKING single, lives alone, and is STILL A VIRGIN do not ASSUME that this person has the same ideology of the people that fucking worship Elliot Rodgers and other mass murderers. YTA
EDIT: and your only reasons are low attempts to deal validation among "the ladies with boyfriend's who have creepy friends." Could this friend be asexual? Could this friend not want a relationship? Could this friend be depressed and it's resulted in the lack of an ability to take care of pets and have relationships romantically? There are so many walks of life and I'm sorry but this is what I got from your explanation mentioned in your post to why you think he's creepy "I think he's creepy and he's not in a relationship and he's single, so that must mean he adopts to a dangerous ideology rooted in misogyny, hatred, violence, and intolerance. Where this person must spend his time rooting on mass murderers, anti feminists, and neo Nazis, all because he's single and 35 teehee. I'm not projecting at all, he's creepy."
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

NTA. You don't want someone who doesn't really fully respect women at your wedding, that's 100% okay. It's your wedding, your rules. Make it the most comfortable for you, since after all, it's your day!

NTA. You don't want someone who doesn't really fully respect women at your wedding, that's 100% okay. It's your wedding, your rules. Make it the most comfortable for you, since after all, it's your day!
Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

Sorry for shitting on your thread op :lul:

lol

but yeah getting a projector is not cheap. IMO I would rather get a tv nowadays, you can get a good LED 65-75 incher for "not bad" money