Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teardrops in the rain

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Imagine the man of the future, soyboys wearing Nintendo or "cleanup crew" t-shirts everywhere. A gong echoes throughout the city through a mass speaker system, "it is time for the daily cleanse, report to the nearest pedestal" all the betas line up at a stage their mouths agape in a permanent soylent grin, on the stage a pack of landwhales appear & show off their lower regions, "receive your bounty bitches" a shower of piss streams down upon the masses as they look asunder gulping down the piss, what they cannot capture in their mouths run down their faces. Once the Skyfall becomes a trickle the crowd in unison exclaims "Yasssss queens spray!'". Among the many a lone confused soylent has a vision of a reality he never experienced but heard of in a story book as a child, he can't recall the name but it was something about the 20th century, filed under science fiction; men were in charge & there was a thing called a "family". While he ponders on this strange recollection a drop of the lady lemonade runs down his cheek, an Inceltear they call it.

This will be a normal occurrence in a couple more years

Doesn't sounds too unrealistic tbh.

more like "pissdrops in the rain"

blade runners me

Toronto circa 2025

Glad I won't be around to witness such an atrocity.

At least I'm not a stupid inckel xD