Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teachers will give you a lower grade

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
Teachers will give you a lower grade just because you're ugly.

The story from internet:
"I'm two classes short of my Science degree. Not sure if I even want to finish. I agree college is currently for the most part a scam. I think it's ridiculous that they require degrees now for things that you shouldn't really need a degree for. College is basically memorizing what the teacher wants you to, passing exams, doing group projects, writing a useless 2-10 page paper and presenting it in front of the class (even in art and skill type classes). Colleges try to force students to buy overpriced books by making a new edition of each book every 1-2 years. New edition usually just means new cover, and minor rearranging. Also some teachers will give you a lower grade just because they don't like your personality, and some have the guts to tell you. Back when I attempted to get into nursing, I had an English teacher tell me that she gave me a B instead of an A (At the school I went to: they required an A- or higher in all classes to get into the nursing program) because she thought I was too shy for nursing. I have learned more just simply reading outside of school than I have in school. I think online schools like University of the people make more sense in their approach when it comes to most degrees."

It's mostly female teachers that do this

sounds like he just had a shitty teacher...
gonna have to disagree on this one it wasnt because he was ugly he got a b...

I had this happen to me by three different femoid teacher cunts.

I had this happen to me by three different femoid teacher cunts.
My hard time believing this, even though roasties marked many of my papers, is they have a hard time putting a name to a face. Another perk to staying below the radar of the fucking normies.

It's mostly female teachers that do this

100%, women cannot feel empathy for ugly men, only scorn, meanwhile they worship good looking and female students

Teachers in uni love me, though, and often gave make compromises for me with grades and deadlines.