Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teacher's model son walks into 8th grade class

"Attractiveness is subjective, inkwells!"

I would kill to have people react to me like this just by walking into a room.

Last edited:
He isn't good looking, he is just tall but look at all the girls reactions when he comes in the class. Face > height copers on suicide watch after seeing this video.

Imagine the kids' reactions if the teacher's son was an incel :feelskek:

i hate humans

Too bad they're all ugly bitches

Imagine the kids' reactions if the teacher's son was an incel :feelskek:
One of the comments said "they'd be screaming in fear if it was an Indian man walking in the room"

He isn't good looking, he is just tall but look at all the girls reactions when he comes in the class. Face > height copers on suicide watch after seeing this video.
Face and height are both important. If you don’t have both, you are dead.

The girl who fell has a looksmatch on here

"Attractiveness is subjective, inkwells!"

I would kill to have people react to me like this just by walking into a room.
It is subjective but it will always include tall and masculine. 5'10 male will be considered average in America, while in Southeast Asia he will be considered a giant.

Never began for shortcels

Hopefully won’t be the only time there screaming “oh my god” in a classroom :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

All the little lolis want to touch him

Please can i trade places???

these foidlets voices are haunting. i remembered similar things in my school, that was where i was blackpilled about height. the person in question is a skinny rich tallfag in a video with no clothes on. poor body, decent face, superior height, status/wealth halo. 'oh my god' 'oh my god' so brutal. all the foid's noises just would not stop. and all the cucks with the awkward smile suffering through it, oblivious to their bleak future

If I was that Chad I would gangbang them all:feelsbadman:

All the little lolis want to touch him

Please can i trade places???
Pedophile dad too…. What’s he laughing at so much? “Haha 12 year olds are wet for my way older son”

Maybe he takes 100 showers in a day:feelsseriously: