Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teachers getting arrested for being drunk on their jobs

Foids get handed all the low-effort jobs, yet too entitled to do it properly.

The kids pushed them over the edge :feelskek: .

foids cant do anything right

put them in the fucking basement and let women breed them for pleasure theres literally no use for them in society

Ehh cooking isn't that hard if you know what you're doing, also a lot of the best chefs in the world are men. I'd rather cook for myself than let some bimbo do it

That I can agree on
I dont disagree with the cooking part and i can also cook for myself, but most men dont have the energy/time/mood to cook something after 8 hours of work

I dont disagree with the cooking part and i can also cook for myself, but most men dont have the energy/time/mood to cook something after 8 hours of work

I'm just more paranoid about some bitch trying to poison me for insurance money, in a perfect world, work wouldn't be so monotonous, but we live in a hellscape now

I'm just more paranoid about some bitch trying to poison me for insurance money, in a perfect world, work wouldn't be so monotonous, but we live in a hellscape now
Just dont have a life insurance theory

My old croatian teacher used to come to schopl drunk too

Any rule is irrelevant if no-one checks up on you, foids really are stupid creatures

I hate the fake mom personality teachers do

Foids can never be role models for youth