Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teachers gave me attention for once

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was in infants or primary school, on school trip, my class was on a coach and these two teachers/supervisors were engaging with some of us kids and I was saying how on the way back we're gonna go past my house and they were being nice and friendly and said I should tell them when we go past it.

Because being given attention has always been so foreign to me, the coach goes past my house and I don't say anything because and then a few seconds later, to my surprise, one the teachers who was engaging with me asked where my house was and I said we already went past it and he was like "aww why didn't you tell us?"

I wasn't expecting them to actually remember and care. Or act like they cared. I didn't recognise those two adults so unless they were genuinely treating me like a normal up man being maybe they were new teachers who were being judged on how they were with the kids so they had to put on this act.

IMG 7895

Congratulations man, I’m so glad that happened to you