Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teachers are the worst mediocre bullies in the building

• Thread starter Deleted member 35432
  • Start date
Deleted member 35432

Deleted member 35432

Wizard of inceldom.
-
Imagine being so mediocre and lazy that you end up in K12 schooling as an adult. :feelshaha:

Low level schooling is the worst form of mogging, where the mogging to a very large extent orbits on having or not having sex, as well as being in the in-group or not. The level of this aversive, pubertal bullshit is uniquely blatant.

People naturally gravitate to their prefered avenues. Teachers love bullies, want to have sex with attractives and laugh at incels to their normie spouses. They end up in K12 because this was when they were the most happy. They are polar opposites of us.

Yes
They are the most pathetic ones

imagine chosing a career because you want to feel superior to little kids

8a6d662f-7c31-40b1-b42b-1b3554af213b-large16x9_isom.png

imagine chosing a career because you want to feel superior to little kids
A few of them has this incentive, sure. But many actually get some satisfaction out of being popular amongst the cool pupils. as we are not even in the game, we are disconnected nodes. The teacher wants to be the hub. Naturally they have no need for us.

I remember them chatting up the chads and stacies with some wierd behaviour. Still repulsed by me.

8a6d662f-7c31-40b1-b42b-1b3554af213b-large16x9_isom.png
She looks like she has a few screws loose

I believe many of them feel a need to exclude and bully incels. Just for a feeling of superiority.

They are like reddit mods.

Also all the "cool teachers" are back stabbing snakes.
ive had some cool niggas idk

my 7th grade history teacher was in his mid late 30s and would draw crazy detailed sketches, sometimes of shit from anime, and he would let me sleep in class.

he left for some type of art school the year after but he never turned into a snake :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back