Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"teacher who was my mom paired me with the hottest guy"

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
ou20hpxtpmf31.jpg

She paired her up with the hottest guys. Not the smartest, not the hardest-working, not the most polite, not the funniest... but the hottest.
Because that is the only thing that women care about.

“Paired up for every group project” mom setting her own daughter up for the gangbang women are such whores for Chads across all ages

Even moms want their daughters to date chads

Imagine if the genders were reversed.

if an incel's dad tried to set him up with hot girls in class he'd lose his job and have his house repossessed.

if an incel's dad tried to set him up with hot girls in class he'd lose his job and have his house repossessed.
I've actually seen this happen. Gimme a hot minute to remember the whole story.

Parents hypergamy through their daughters

135025023 reason why women shouldn't be allowed to have rights

My mother would sometimes try to push women on me - who were at least 15 years older than me.
One was a cleaning lady, one was the caretaker for my father when he had cancer.
She said these women won't cheat on you, dump you for a Black Man, have diseases, kids out of wedlock.
My mother preferred me take a (much) older women. So when I was in my 30's, these women were in their 50's.
She kept insisting they were safe, I wouldn't get into trouble. They would appreciate me for what I am.
I look like Frankenstein, have mental issues, work in a job for people with disabilities.

Last edited:
My mother would sometimes try to push women on me - who were at least 15 years older than me.
On was a cleaning lady, one was the caretaker for my father.
She said these women won't cheat on you, dump you for a Black Man, have diseases, kids out of wedlock.
My mother prefer a take a (much) older women. So when I was in my 30's, these women were in their 50's.
Old roastie maxxing seems terrible. JFL at dating some nasty wrinkly cunt who wants to do old people shit.
My mother could give a shit less. I think she thinks gay because I tell her my hatred for foids. :feelsrope:

Lots of guests viewing this thread, hopefully it can blackpill some of them :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

"just wait for women to mature bro"

ou20hpxtpmf31.jpg

She paired her up with the hottest guys. Not the smartest, not the hardest-working, not the most polite, not the funniest... but the hottest.

“Paired up for every group project” mom setting her own daughter up for the gangbang women are such whores for Chads across all ages

I laughed very hard cos it’s FUCKING TRUE LMFAO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

ou20hpxtpmf31.jpg

Based final sentence, OP.

This hole's mother, who is also a hole, has failed at being a mother. This is Jewish feminism in action.

Femrodents should be banned from educational institutions.

Even if you surrounded an incel with women he still wouldn't get any.

Whore mom, whore daughter. The reality of the west

jfl mother just encouraging sluttiness.father needs to beat both of them to keep in place but i bet he is a massive cuck

mom setting her own daughter up for the gangbang women are such whores for Chads across all ages
Disgusting chad dick hungry whores.

The father would be fired for rape slavery.

Doesn't that make the mom a pedophile according to them

This is an injustice.She needs to be paired with a incel !

ou20hpxtpmf31.jpg

male double standard is very real

ou20hpxtpmf31.jpg

Good points. Also remember that this filthy mom is a professor, a "highly educated" foid. So even the PhD foids think like beast unevolved animals, which is why we need to elect an Adolf Hitler and abolish the right to vote for foids and treat foids as fungible commodities

Patriarchy is necessary to suppress female bigotry (against unattractive men).

This is what happens when you let women have rights

Why is this bullshit allowed

Wow this is just.. wow

Wow so cool! I bet you guys got high grades too! Y'know the reason as to why you're in college. Fucking whore