Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teacher told me off because of a joke

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 10, in school, my class was sitting in a circle in a hall playing this game called "fortunately, unfortunately" where you go around in a circle and the first person says "fortunately, I won the lottery" second kid goes "unfortunately, I lost my ticket" and so on. The classmate before my turn in the game said something like "unfortunately, he broke his leg" and then on my turn I said "uhh... fortunately, I didn't care" and then everyone laughed and then suddenly the teacher stopped the game and had a go at me and so I tried to come up with something more "appropriate" and went "fortunately... Umm" and then he just cut me off and took my turn for me and then the game carried on.

Teacher always target ugly students like this. I remember I was yawning once and then I got in trouble for talking

Teacher always target ugly students like this. I remember I was yawning once and then I got in trouble for talking
Teachers are mentally ill. The problem is that ugly kids are only ever given attention when they've done something wrong. Whereas the good looking kids, although can get in trouble over nothing sometimes, also get to see the good side of the teachers.

When I was 10, in school, my class was sitting in a circle in a hall playing this game called "fortunately, unfortunately" where you go around in a circle and the first person says "fortunately, I won the lottery" second kid goes "unfortunately, I lost my ticket" and so on. The classmate before my turn in the game said something like "unfortunately, he broke his leg" and then on my turn I said "uhh... fortunately, I didn't care" and then everyone laughed and then suddenly the teacher stopped the game and had a go at me and so I tried to come up with something more "appropriate" and went "fortunately... Umm" and then he just cut me off and took my turn for me and then the game carried on.
When it comes to the concept of care it’s subjective so you’re just being honest about something about yourself that will be different for most people. Care is different on multiple sides when it comes to what they will or will not care about. Sometimes it’s more socially acceptable to lie about you care about than it is to be honest about what you care about. Some people can’t handle it when someone isn’t willing to pretend and show straight up levels of honesty. My mum asked me if she looks alright and I was honest and said I don’t care so she had a go at me for it I don’t have to pretend to care because someone wants me to pretend to care and it’s the same for everyone.

Too low iq to understand what happened to you here

When it comes to the concept of care it’s subjective so you’re just being honest about something about yourself that will be different for most people. Care is different on multiple sides when it comes to what they will or will not care about. Sometimes it’s more socially acceptable to lie about you care about than it is to be honest about what you care about. Some people can’t handle it when someone isn’t willing to pretend and show straight up levels of honesty. My mum asked me if she looks alright and I was honest and said I don’t care so she had a go at me for it I don’t have to pretend to care because someone wants me to pretend to care and it’s the same for everyone.
True. Also my situation wasn't even a serious or real one. I was ten and it was a game about a fake scenario.