Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Teacher thinks I have down syndrome

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
She humiliated me today and was patronising the fuck out me. Genuinely talking to me as if I have down syndrome it was so awkward what the fuck do I do in that situation and why always me why do I have to be ugly and why does she have to think I have down syndrome.

Spank her ass. That's how you keep a bitch in line.

this has happened to me before as well, fuck normalfags
So many times this has happened to me as well. I'm so ugly the assume I'm an autistic retard.

When I was 11 the school tried putting me in this class with retards for literally no fucking reason. I had above average grades n everything so there was no reason.

Also when I was SIXTEEN, this supply teacher was treating me weirdly and like I had autism. I asked him for help on a question and... he... was... talking... like... this... Saying everything slowly and pausing after each word cuz he thought I was a retard. Then when he finished helping me he tried to niggering fistbump me. He's not the type of person to do that he was doing it cuz he thought I'd like it cuz I have down syndrome apparently.

It was fucking humiliating and it's a fucked up thing to have to happen to someone

Act like a retard and if she says wtf r u doing? U say dont i have down syndrome bitch?

She humiliated me today and was patronising the fuck out me. Genuinely talking to me as if I have down syndrome it was so awkward what the fuck do I do in that situation and why always me why do I have to be ugly and why does she have to think I have down syndrome.
tell her to fuck off.Female teachers hate superhmans even more then the average women.They have chad at the apex of his looks and anything that interrupts them from looking at them gets their immediate hate.it's pver

Call her out on her shit. Dumb fucking foid cunt teacher.

I was once asked if I have downs syndrome and was confunded with one a few times.
Jfl, to be fair I look a lot like a downie

eradicate her on minecraft

Well you can put up with it or you get up out of your chair look this whore in the eyes and tell her to do what she does best go back to fucking dogs on the streets.

Tell her you arr down for some sexy action! Give her a hard time for hassling you for your disability!

There's some kind of "disability act" law or something that forbids discrimination!

yeah, ugly people get treated like retards sometimes. idk how your social skills are, but if you have a spergy demeanor, that could have contributed to it.

It's over for you :feelsrope:

So many times this has happened to me as well. I'm so ugly the assume I'm an autistic retard.

When I was 11 the school tried putting me in this class with retards for literally no fucking reason. I had above average grades n everything so there was no reason.

Also when I was SIXTEEN, this supply teacher was treating me weirdly and like I had autism. I asked him for help on a question and... he... was... talking... like... this... Saying everything slowly and pausing after each word cuz he thought I was a retard. Then when he finished helping me he tried to niggering fistbump me. He's not the type of person to do that he was doing it cuz he thought I'd like it cuz I have down syndrome apparently.

It was fucking humiliating and it's a fucked up thing to have to happen to someone
u shouldve drilled into his skull

What does your face look like?

Genuinely talking to me as if I have down syndrome it was so awkward what the fuck do I do in that situation
It never really happened to me with teachers but kids in middle school and high school would speak to me as if I were the kid with downs syndrome who got held back four times. It was always so fucking uncomfortable getting asked those same mindless questions people ask "special" kids under the guise that they want to make someone feel included when they really just want to give their own ego a nice boost.
There's really nothing to do but pretend you give a shit about the back-and-forth and give short, quick responses. That's all they expect when talking to a "special" kid anyway, anything more is beyond what they signed up for.
Although this is just for classmates, I have no idea how it would work with a teacher thinking like this when they have power over me or I need to depend on them.