Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Teacher Shot Dead After 'Having Sex With Student'

They talk about her like she's an angel even though she's a 32 year old woman that not only had an affair, but had sex with an underage student.

The media regularly defends female pedos like this too.

But if a 25 year old man approaches 20 year old college students, everyone goes hysterical.

her husband is a balding fatty, she fucked a tyrone no doubt

No charges were ever filed over the relationship.

Of course. So is her norwooding fiance who shot her?

Ngl I wouldve loved a teacher like that but since she probably had sex with a football Chad I cant but be happy shes dead

Of course. So is her norwooding fiance who shot her?

Ngl I wouldve loved a teacher like that but since she probably had sex with a football Chad I cant but be happy shes dead
if the dude she fucked was the one shot her, it was a tyrone

I've noticed there's been a steep rise in the number of cases of female teachers having sex with underage teenage students. All of these women are married too. Most face no charges, get charges dropped or get a slap on the wrist.

Brutal AGE PILL that women want teenage boys even in their 30s.

Lots of guys love milfs, but women are NOT attracted to men over 30 even when they're over 30 themselves. Women want YOUTH. They want NW1 hairlines and youthful skin.

Men over 30 are only good for BETA BUX.

lol at her fat cuck fiance

news like this never gets the feminists shouting for equal equality in the media
wonder why...

Probably the betabux fiance wanted revenge and ordered a hit or did it himself.

They talk about her like she's an angel even though she's a 32 year old woman that not only had an affair, but had sex with an underage student.

But if a 25 year old man approaches 20 year old college students, everyone goes hysterical.

fuckin hell that's humiliating being cucked by a teenager

Damn, don't tell beta bucks, he might get mad. AWALT.

I agree, the amount of boy student woman teacher relationships is skyrocketing because women find the Chad's that way and they find them in their 30's. Women over 25 don't like you unless they are having casual sex with you at a young age.

Still excellent life fuel. I am glad the waste of life is dead.

This happens more than most are willing to admit.

Kek take a chick to paris and she fucks her 15 year old student. JUST

Deltonda

good riddance she was a pedo anyway,if it was a man he would have been hang, drawn and quartered, justice was served

If only the proto-Chad was shot as well.

Underage women have developed physically and sexually, unlike many underage men.
I've noticed there's been a steep rise in the number of cases of female teachers having sex with underage teenage students. All of these women are married too. Most face no charges, get charges dropped or get a slap on the wrist.

Brutal AGE PILL that women want teenage boys even in their 30s.

Lots of guys love milfs, but women are NOT attracted to men over 30 even when they're over 30 themselves. Women want YOUTH. They want NW1 hairlines and youthful skin.

Men over 30 are only good for BETA BUX.
Loads of incels cope and are not willing to admit this.