Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teacher removed my line from play

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 8, in school, we were doing a rehearsal of this play in which I only had two lines. I read out one of my lines and accidentally messed up the wording. I can't remember what exactly but I pretty much did something like accidentally say apples instead of oranges so it wasn't a big deal. Hadn't got my lines wrong before and was about to correct myself and say it again until the teacher cut me off before I could even speak and had a massive go at me saying how i should be able to remember my lines as I only had two. I did remember my lines, I just accidentally fumbled the wording, once, in a rehearsal, yet because of this she took that line away from me and I went from having two lines to one.

Also something to clarify, this teacher wasn't a particularly strict one nor was the play and rehearsal seen as serious by anyone including the teacher herself, she just got angry at me for no reason whatsoever. So this was a massive overreaction and it really surprised me as it came out of nowhere.

Last edited:
That teacher has truly traumatized you, go ER on him GrAY

Go Adam Lanza on the bitch in Star Wars: Outlaws