Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teacher makes an interesting experiment

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
8FDA2592 3B0E 4FA3 888B 85317892AA04

Good experiment tbh. Women shouldn't choose at all.

Although are women less happy when they can't choose Chad. I would think so....

Women only think for themselves, they can't see the bigger picture and they run societies into the ground, just like how they fucked up that whole class with their selfish desires.

Women are whores

This experiment needs to be performed on a larger scale and published. It would expose the dangers of feminism and gynocentrism.

interests me xd

balance is what keeps the world running

very good, quality post. men are hardwired to protect and provide. women are hardwired to use hypergamy to select the top 20% of males to reproduce with while the rest suffer. it's obvious which is desireable.

Women only think for themselves, they can't see the bigger picture and they run societies into the ground, just like how they fucked up that whole class with their selfish desires.

I don't think men see the bigger picture either, it just so happens that our sexual proclivities and mating strategies veer closer to order than chaos, men are just the logical choice for having control over society, no thought even needs to be put into the concept of the "bigger" picture, our desires are just more orderly than women's, inherently so

See what women have done to so many ancient empires. This is what happens when you let them vote.
History repeats itself.

Good experiment tbh. Women shouldn't choose at all.

Although are women less happy when they can't choose Chad. I would think so....
Duh, it’s why enforced monogamy wouldn’t work

Foid unhappiness leads to simp wanting to help her, leading to them removing whatever enforces monogamy

Duh, it’s why enforced monogamy wouldn’t work

Foid unhappiness leads to simp wanting to help her, leading to them removing whatever enforces monogamy
Well, with enough documented evidence, any argument for not enforcing monogamy will be shot down quickly

The results are not surprising at all, perfectly representing the blackpill.

Very interesting actually.

If I was one of the guys I would have remembered the shit they pulled on my 2 days earlier and pull the same shit they had done to me

If I was one of the guys I would have remembered the shit they pulled on my 2 days earlier and pull the same shit they had done to me
The fact that this didn't happen is a representation of the male beta instinct, and how men will sacrifice all their self-respect for even the slightest bit of interaction with manipulative femoids.

This is why the blackpill is ultimately impotent; low status men jump at the chance to orbit or provide for a foid, even while she demonstrably reserves her true affections for Chad.

All the suffering/isolation they went through before? They cope by thinking it was necessary, a trial, or a test of their endurance, and that they are even stronger than Chad for their humiliations.

very good, quality post. men are hardwired to protect and provide. women are hardwired to use hypergamy to select the top 20% of males to reproduce with while the rest suffer. it's obvious which is desireable.
The fact that this didn't happen is a representation of the male beta instinct, and how men will sacrifice all their self-respect for even the slightest bit of interaction with manipulative femoids.

This is why the blackpill is ultimately impotent; low status men jump at the chance to orbit or provide for a foid, even while she demonstrably reserves her true affections for Chad.

All the suffering/isolation they went through before? They cope by thinking it was necessary, a trial, or a test of their endurance, and that they are even stronger than Chad for their humiliations.
Jfl, over for betacopers

women are less smart than apes

i have never been that way even from a young age I always thought foids had alternative motives when they interacted with me. I hope those guys wake up one day or they are going to be pushed around there whole lives

Very informative and really high-quality post, is there a link?

OP, thanks for posting this gem.

This experiment needs to be performed on a larger scale and published. It would expose the dangers of feminism and gynocentrism.

Absolutely it should. But good luck getting a reputable mainstream science journal to publish the findings, the results of which we can easily predict, let alone getting a grant approval to conduct the study in the first place.