Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teacher disrespected me

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 10, in school, we were about to start swimming lessons like we do every year in primary school. In the classroom before we went to the leisure centre for the swimming, the teacher put up all of the swimming group sets up on the board. Everyone was in groups with people who were on the same level as them. For example, in the previous year, I was in the above average set with about 30 or more other kids on my level and you swim in shoulder deep water and you have a lesson with an instructor who works at the leisure centre and sometimes at the end of the lessons they let you play around and do what you want in the pool.

I look on the board and there's a list of names for each group and I can't find my name anywhere in any of the lists until I look at the end of the screen and it turns out I'm in this group with only about four other people. Three of them were these severely deformed, autistic retards and the other was a literal down syndrome. Me and my friends laughed about this in confusion as to why the fuck was I placed in that group.

So when we get to the leisure centre, once changed I go with this downie swimming set where we all get taken by a teacher, not a swimming instructor who works at the leisure centre, to fucking ankle deep water. And then the teacher asks us to do one length of this 'pool' with fucking floats and then I do it in 3 seconds, the retards took about 60, and then that was it. That was the lesson. The teacher then said we had the rest of the time to do whatever we want. And I'm just standing there in this ankle deep water on the verge of tears looking around watching these retards being retarded whilst in the distance I see my fellow normal people having a normal swim lesson and laughing and enjoying themselves.

I ask the teacher if I can move up to the group that I'm supposed to be in and she lets me thankfully.

Why the fuck was I put in that group? It's insane.

You have a lot of trama from school don't you?

You have a lot of trama from school don't you?
I have trauma from teachers, students, doctors, parents, colleagues and even strangers. Pretty much almost everyone I've ever come across.

I don't think I've necessarily had a single experience in my life that alone has been traumatic. It's the fact that such an incredibly large quantity of bad experiences and they just keep on piling on top of eachother the longer I live.

Some people are just born unlucky

Some people are just born unlucky

Indeed, some people find that, for no rhyme or reason, they simply keep getting fucked over. They're the type of people who will look at several others that would logically be in their position, but again for no rhyme or reason, they aren't, and instead it is them.

Many such cases.