Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teacher didn't chose me

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 8, during a school trip, this teacher complimented me and my friend for having been so well-behaved the entire time and she was saying how it's likely we'll get the weekly award certificate thing. In the next assembly, the teacher is reading out the description of the award and based on what was being said I thought that it was going to be me who won it and I remember actually being really, really happy about the fact that I was finally going to be actually given some attention and positive reinforcement for once in my life and I was smiling and literally had my palms pressed down ready to push myself up to collect the award but instead the award was given to my friend not me. I was hoping maybe the next week I'd be given an award to make up for me not getting one that week but nothing ever happened.

This nigga might as well make a biography here:feelskek:.

teachers really have it out for you

This nigga might as well make a biography here:feelskek:.
Well that's what I'm using this forum for. I have nowhere else I can go to share my experiences with lookism where people can understand and relate. I need to get them off my chest.

Well that's what I'm using this forum for. I have nowhere else I can go to share my experiences with lookism where people can understand and relate. I need to get them off my chest.
Make an entire thread about your life instead of making multiple threads.

Make an entire thread about your life instead of making multiple threads.
It takes up too much energy doing that. I tried doing it where I grouped up stories that happened around the same time but it got so long and so messy.

I just post my experiences when the memory comes back to me.

Yes, I remember group therapy well...

Shannon Rose Bosanac frowned at me because I looked at her briefly during "process group". The group leader responded by placing her in another group out of concern for her progress/"mental safety".

They find it "entertaining".

In group therapy, the (male) group leader was entertained by it. Or, the "second" group anyway.

Given that we are of opposite races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.

I suspect that the program manager worried deeply about the idea of young "beautiful" Shannon being influenced by a 5'2, 98lbs ethnic boy with severe anxiety.

Ah...."Ms. Rebecca" - Our group leader

Ms. Rebecca would frequently criticize my inability to make eye contact. This includes deducting points from my daily score. She also refused to give me my stress balls if I didn't make eye contact. On some days, I simply accepted the loss due to anxiety.

"Intellau, I noticed you didn't chat with anyone today. Make sure you do so tomorrow"

"Intellau, starting today I'm going to deduct points each time you don't look at me."(This was said to me the day after Shannon Rose B was switched to another group)

"Intellau, I don't think they meant anything harmful"(They would ask questions about my (former) religion and then laugh at me)

Interestingly, her "off day" was the day of my discharge. She claimed to want "more time" with her actual children.

A blonde girl was angry over her placement in the "Morning Group". D.D was considerate enough to acknowledge my presence, since the other youth either ignored me or spoke over me during my turn to speak.

yeah, Right after she was grossed out:feelswhat:

Nothing new. Pean holes are known for their extreme hypocrisy and obvious racist beliefs. I've had more pleasant experiences with Curry, MENA, Austronesian, Mongoloid, than I have with Peans.

She also patronized me when I was told to partner with her for a group activity, as I was anxious and unable to make eye contact("Intellau!"). I later heard her mention something about "I rarely make eye contact with people...".

I recall writing "It is acceptable to have a healthy weight" on her compliments sheet. She was indifferent.

i feel your pain of never getting awards, being well behaved but introverted and still getting the short end of the stick not only socially but academically as well?
its been brootal since grade school

Did this then make you not behave so well? Or not care as much about school?

Did this then make you not behave so well? Or not care as much about school?
I never cared about school. I never really misbehaved or made an effort to behave. I was just me.

dnr. another muh childhood story

I never cared about school. I never really misbehaved or made an effort to behave. I was just me.
Me neither school was such a chore! If anything though you seem like a polite person