Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Teacher complimented me at what cost

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
I was in geography class, a class I enjoy very much and my teacher was happy with my preformance and whatnot and he said something along the lines of "anon, you will probably become famous one day" he said I'm very smart to which most of peers agreed. I felt happy for a second but at what cost, I'm still lonely, have no friends, can't fit in and have no girlfriend :cryfeels:
it was like that one meme that goes "if you only you knew how bad things really are"

You got complimented, and most agreed? :feelssus:

It could be a simple recognition if you actually intellectually stand out, while still mocking you for your subhumanity and unattractive physical looks behind your back; never had any of this IQmogging life happen to me, but you are still disadvantaged in your future regardless of what this teacher says, due to the horn effect, society instantly putting you in a negative projection and attaching negative traits to you while you're bogged down by isolation and the usual mistreatment, though you certainly should try in such wealthmaxxing. :feelsjuice:

in HS, i was staring at one of my female teachers once and she called me cute. idk why. i failed her class im pretty sure

Whites incels man @Zer0/∞

in HS, i was staring at one of my female teachers once and she called me cute. idk why. i failed her class im pretty sure
Jaw mogger