Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teacher called my question stupid

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 11, in school, I put my hand up to ask a question about the work. I can't remember what the question was exactly but it was something very basic and simple and only required a yes or no answer. I think it may have been about where to continue writing once the first page is filled up. I knew the answer to this question and so I think the reason I asked it was just because I hadn't spoken in so long and barely spoke in general so I just wanted an interaction. So I ask the question and she stares at me with hatred for a few seconds without saying anything and then looks away from me and says to the class something like "right, if anyone has any stupid questions like that, don't bother asking them." She could've just given me a yes or a no instead of being so short-tempered.

When I was 11, in school, I put my hand up to ask a question about the work. I can't remember what the question was exactly but it was something very basic and simple and only required a yes or no answer. I think it may have been about where to continue writing once the first page is filled up. I knew the answer to this question and so I think the reason I asked it was just because I hadn't spoken in so long and barely spoke in general so I just wanted an interaction. So I ask the question and she stares at me with hatred for a few seconds without saying anything and then looks away from me and says to the class something like "right, if anyone has any stupid questions like that, don't bother asking them." She could've just given me a yes or a no instead of being so short-tempered.
brutal. if chad ask that question, she would congratulate him for "wanting to learn:soy:".

I fell behind a lot in my math classes as a kid and I was too afraid to ask questions because they would have to spend the most time with me trying to get me to understand the subject matter.

My teachers would be annoyed because of this since it would disrupt instruction time so I never really learned. They once put me in a special Ed class for a bit because I was so bad at math jfl

op turned 13 yesterday

I have had tons of negative interactions with teachers similar to this one. It's always the stupid foids that teach a retarded subject like history (literally just memorizing useless facts). They hate actual smart sub5 males because it shatters their superiority complex. I hate teachers so much, so glad I'm done with school

I have had tons of negative interactions with teachers similar to this one. It's always the stupid foids that teach a retarded subject like history (literally just memorizing useless facts). They hate actual smart sub5 males because it shatters their superiority complex. I hate teachers so much, so glad I'm done with school

Stupid femoids being literally less-than-useless as they fill the public schools teaching globohomo to the next generation of degenerates. Seen it with my own eyes; one elementary school near here is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT female teachers. The kids felt weird/had a reaction to seeing just one man in the building.

Worst part is that, yes, they think they are intelligent because they went to University. Meanwhile they are teaching butt-fucking and the holohoax.

:feelsclown: