Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Teacher asked if I have a gf

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Was LDARing as usual then teachers starts blabbering having convo with us, then randomly asks if i have a gf. Why did he have to remind me of this? Can I not just rot in peace? Tbh didn't seem he meant any harm asking but nevertheless gave me true despair once again.

Why did he ask such question in the first place? And why did he ask you out of everyone else? You should have reminded him, that it is not even possible.

Any sort of questions about virginity or relationships in school are fucking painful, whether they're harmful or not tbh

What did you answer to him and how did he respond to your answer?

Sounds like teach needs to hear about the black pill.

brutal, a teacher once asked me if i ever kissed a girl before

Teachers use to ask me what were my hobbys etc jfl, they know.

Why did he ask such question in the first place? And why did he ask you out of everyone else? You should have reminded him, that it is not even possible.
He's one of them teachers who just looks at a random person and asks them something, so the class was taking about foids and shit then he made eye contact with me and said it
What did you answer to him and how did he respond to your answer?
I just said what a normie would "uh Yeh I don't have one now"

He thinks you are a incel, he asked this to confirm his suspicions.

so the class was taking about foids and shit then he made eye contact with me and said it

Ohh that teacher. You should have told him that it is impossible to have a female.

i always evade such questions by joking .
Do you have a girlfriend ? - One for each day of the week.
How many times did you have sex ? - You mean , today ?
How many romantic relationships did you have ? - stopped counting after 99

And when they press the question just say you dont want to talk about it ,
just like people dont talk about what they earn or how much they weight etc. its a private matter .

And if they still annoy me ( happened only once ) i made up some bullshit story about my last girlfriend
commiting suicide and that this subject is hurting me .

He thinks you are a incel, he asked this to confirm his suspicions.
JFL at my gay life
i always evade such questions by joking .
Do you have a girlfriend ? - One for each day of the week.
How many times did you have sex ? - You mean , today ?
How many romantic relationships did you have ? - stopped counting after 99

And when they press the question just say you dont want to talk about it ,
just like people dont talk about what they earn or how much they weight etc. its a private matter .

And if they still annoy me ( happened only once ) i made up some bullshit story about my last girlfriend
commiting suicide and that this subject is hurting me .
That's a good way to get out of the spotlight ngl

Should have asked him, Does he have a boyfriend?

Always say yes when someone asks this

Was LDARing as usual then teachers starts blabbering having convo with us, then randomly asks if i have a gf. Why did he have to remind me of this? Can I not just rot in peace? Tbh didn't seem he meant any harm asking but nevertheless gave me true despair once again.
Probably asked because he sensed your inferiority and subhumanity and wanted to fuck with you. Normaliens do this all the time

Always say yes when someone asks this

Sounds like a bad idea tbh. People might ask why you don't post pics with her on social networks, what is her name, etc. They understand if you're LARPing.