Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teacher arrested after sexual relationship with 15 year old boy

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Where's her looks match

WP6DXTIDCVGOTBLY2VVQWIULK4.jpg

I bet he was one of those merika tall monstrosities or a chadlite

she raped him according to law, so it should say that instead.

It's always Becky roastie teachers though. Obviously the teen minichads she had sex with mogged her and were the ones who seduced her in the first place.

I bet teacher pussy feels extra good :feelsohh:

Looksmatch is low tier normie at best probably incel, that woman is horrendous.

It's always Becky roastie teachers though. Obviously the teen minichads she had sex with mogged her and were the ones who seduced her in the first place.
All the cases i heard it s always the teacher that initiates the sexual relationship, she is barely 4.5 and the kid is probably 8 or more, she is hacking life, she had hundreds of teens from she could choose.

All the cases i heard it s always the teacher that initiates the sexual relationship, she is barely 4.5 and the kid is probably 8 or more, she is hacking life, she had hundreds of teens from she could choose.
Exactly. These foid teachers can be plain butterfaces but they still go out with the top jocks of the class.

Funny because these teen Chads can also easily get young prime JB pussy and they probably got girlfriends on their own but choose to fuck a saggy roastie.

Yeah, she has sex with her students but she's still Chad only and she wouldn't be a MILF for a shy skinny introvert who sits by the corner at the back of the classroom with his hoodie on and just started puberty as a late bloomer. :incel:

Exactly. These foid teachers can be plain butterfaces but they still go out with the top jocks of the class.

Funny because these teen Chads can also easily get young prime JB pussy and they probably got girlfriends on their own but choose to fuck a saggy roastie.

Yeah, she has sex with her students but she's still Chad only and she wouldn't be a MILF for a shy skinny introvert who sits by the corner at the back of the classroom with his hoodie on and just started puberty as a late bloomer. :incel:
Chad or nothing, many cases like this in the last few years.