Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tea party deprivation is killing me

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I can't cope anymore. I keep thinking about tea, cupcakes and fancy china all the time. Tea parties are a biological need for my species and I've been deprived of them, idk how much longer I can keep going. :feelsree:

I'm pretty much 24/7 (with breaks once in a while to lower tolerance) on codeine to cope with this. I've never been to a tea party and probably never will. :lasereyes: I keep imagining being to one while high and drinking tea on my own. :smonk: I don't make cupcakes, because it takes a lot of time and I'm not a giant fan of sweets anyway, it's mostly for esthetics, but I can't have that anyway, because my room is tiny and ugly and I don't even have fancy china or anything.

I thought about buying nice china and tablecloths and silverware and whatnot and "playing out" a tea party with plushies, but I'm kinda worried about my parents thinking it's weird and hurting me in some way (not like beating, but more like forcing me to go to therapy or something).

Idk, but I can't keep going like this. :feelsrope: Not having been to a tea party is a massive truecel trait. While other children were playing-pretending comfy scenarios like this (well, I guess the tea party was real, not pretending, but they were pretending it's a royal tea party or something), I rotted all alone. :feelsbadman: Chad probably continues having tea parties with foids, while the closest thing an ugly male can get is having coffee and gossiping during a break in their wagie jobs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sesS0aDBgw

lol codeine, whaydda live in europe?

20210806 102642

brutal tea party pill :blackpill:

Brootal teapill:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

That is the most terrifying video I've seen in a while

it's just over for poniecels

furry post, kys
tnnztizqi8fnxnzgxijh

We will have a great party mate. The greatest thing that we have, are our frens

Apu Apustaja Hug, HD Png Download - kindpng