Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious tbh

Cutslash44

Cutslash44

now everybody in the 313
Blackops2cel wink

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Volcel if you wouldnt

tbhngltbhtbhtbh

Do you honestly think you're fucking funny fucking with my friends? Seriously. You're a fucking ugly little cunt mate and if I ever see you I'm going to slit your fucking face wide open yeah. You're a fucking angry little fucking spastic.
Ok, right let's first off. Uhh you're 17, so you're not even old enough to play the game. You're from Scotland, not Nigeria aaaand you annoy people and put them on YouTube because you're a cunt, which I totally agree with. So why don't you crawl back up your mum's fanny and die.
Right I tell you what you what you fat little cunt. You're boring, you don't sound Nigerian at all so go fuck yourself. Go and fucking crawl in a dirty dank little hole where you fucking come from you dirty dragon-eating little fucking spastic.
Right, okay, so the dragon comment was probably a little bit fucking over the top, but at the end of the day you're fucking boring. Every single person who watches your videos are fucking stupid, they're fucking ignorant little cunts. And you're just a fucking retard.

Ngl
Do you honestly think you're fucking funny fucking with my friends? Seriously. You're a fucking ugly little cunt mate and if I ever see you I'm going to slit your fucking face wide open yeah. You're a fucking angry little fucking spastic.
Ok, right let's first off. Uhh you're 17, so you're not even old enough to play the game. You're from Scotland, not Nigeria aaaand you annoy people and put them on YouTube because you're a cunt, which I totally agree with. So why don't you crawl back up your mum's fanny and die.
Right I tell you what you what you fat little cunt. You're boring, you don't sound Nigerian at all so go fuck yourself. Go and fucking crawl in a dirty dank little hole where you fucking come from you dirty dragon-eating little fucking spastic.
Right, okay, so the dragon comment was probably a little bit fucking over the top, but at the end of the day you're fucking boring. Every single person who watches your videos are fucking stupid, they're fucking ignorant little cunts. And you're just a fucking retard.
Lmao I use that copy paste too