Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TBH this forum is not extremist enough

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
All the newfags and the failed normies who found out about PSL from r/incels bought their normie culture to this forum
lookism/sluthate in their respective primes were pure ISIS tier anti women

Inconsistent rules, too many youngcels and fakecels, not enough trucels, this forum has def taken a hit.

BUT the fact that there are still lots of guy with pics that are Elliot and Cruz and other school-shooters shows that the guys here are still edgy AF

We need to become more extreme. We need like a hate week or something.

spicycurry said:
We need to become more extreme. We need like a hate week or something.

we need more sci fuel threads and women hate threads , and the fucking fakecels have no place here

And then a lot of us are going to start complaining about incels.is being gone, just like with r/Incels :heh:

If we had the options we would act like sluts aswell.

idkwattodowithlife said:
And then a lot of us are going to start complaining about incels.is being gone, just like with r/Incels :heh:

idkwattodowithlife said:

idkwattodowithlife said:

צודק לגמרי, גאים \ הומואים מושפעים ממשקפיי נוסטלגיה ידידי הגוי

Pouuop said:
All the newfags and the failed normies who found out about PSL from r/incels bought their normie culture to this forum

http://www.incelocalypse.today/

Our only hope

Our only hope

UncannyValley said:
Our only hope

Oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg

Lookism was/is filled with faggots

worst incel forum I ever been on

hehe xd said:
צודק לגמרי, גאים \ הומואים מושפעים ממשקפיי נוסטלגיה ידידי הגוי
אכן ידידי. הקפידו להגיד ליהודי, שאמרתי "שלום".

I agree. Too many cucked "incels" who believe in leftist ideology.

we need to build a wall

Blackpill101 said:
I agree. Too many cucked "incels" who believe in leftist ideology.

^this^

left leaning incel = cuck

Cuck-Damage said:
Lookism was/is filled with faggots

worst incel forum I ever been on

you should go back tbh

I don't feel like relocating AGAIN.

idkwattodowithlife said:

I hear you. This place just isn’t angry enough for me.

/r/incels was the golden age of the incel community, this forum needs more blackpill (comics/memes) I think.
Idk about extremism, violence is dumb af imo.

the OP is a lookism poster. what a surprise.

Kointo said:

Our only hope

What's this treachery.

tbf i see more whiteknights on lookism than on here, at least females are banned from posting here while they roam free and get endless attention on lookism

LMAO ISIS tier anti women? People on lookism literally worship women, they even have special tags for "Legit Female" posters. Here women are banned on sight and female worship threads are not allowed...so Im not sure where youre getting this that this forum is not extremist enough.

Total Imbecile said:
LMAO ISIS tier anti women? People on lookism literally worship women, they even have special tags for "Legit Female" posters. Here women are banned on sight and female worship threads are not allowed...so Im not sure where youre getting this that this forum is not extremist enough.

We should able to say violent things on here like we did on r/incel.

spicycurry said:
Im not aware that theres a rule against it? Is there?

Most of the so called "extremists" are just trolls who started believing their own troll narrative

Yes. Not enough extremism in here.

incel.life was THE BLACKPILLED forum

spicycurry said:

Literally their are racist threads against every race and ethnicity on this forum. How much more violent can the dialogue be ? What is one thing that we out restricted to say outside bragging

I do have extreme views and no morals

That was r/incels, that was incel.life...they took both away from us

TheVman said:
incel.life was THE BLACKPILLED forum

God I miss it so much

a-virgin-nigger said:
That was r/incels, that was incel.life...they took both away from us
:`(

Saleem said:
Literally their are racist threads against every race and ethnicity on this forum. How much more violent can the dialogue be ? What is one thing that we out restricted to say outside bragging

You get banned if you say you want to kill females with a gun.

Create a forum section for people with 1000 posts or above where people can be truly hateful without cucktears or anyone finding out.

spicycurry said:
You get banned if you say you want to kill females with a gun.

Oo, well you were right. I stand corrected

Extremism is sadly the only way to bring attention to our cause.

Or you could go make your own forums so this one doesn't get shut down like Incels.life. Or you could make your own discord channel and hang out there where it won't get the website shut down.

You could just accept that not everyone shares your views or hate and that some of us just want to talk about how much it sucks to not get laid in peace away from people who don't have this problem, and don't feel the need to lash out at the world for it.

If I was a girl I wouldn't fuck me. I can barely stomach the idea of having sex with my own looksmatch and would only do so out of desperation because I want sex so bad.

Pouuop said:

sluthate ISIS tier? all it was was just talking about aesthetics, male model worship, life scenarios and rating people

idk about lookism but extremism will just get the place shut down and then we cant LDAR here

Then be more extreme and continue having our sites get shutdown, why not, go ahead.

Nautica1983 said:
Then be more extreme and continue having our sites get shutdown, why not, go ahead.

Fucking 5013th time I've said this. The host of this site prioritizes free speech, like the admin has said

UncannyValley said:
Fucking 5013th time I've said this. The host of this site prioritizes free speech, like the admin has said
That can instantly change if the host is bombarded with negative comments and some threats are taken seriously by law enforcement agencies. But go ahead, be more extreme, no ones stoping you guys. Make thousands of threads of how you want to kill people. Definetly sounds like "quality"

UncannyValley said:
The rules are

You guys should form an extremist incelsite then. Should be interesting too see how long that last.

Popbob said:
Most of the so called "extremists" are just trolls who started believing their own troll narrative

Yeah, this. Just Inceltear users and FBI operatives trying to get this place shut down.

Nautica1983 said:
You guys should form an extremist incelsite then. Should be interesting too see how long that last.

It's already online, but you will not be invited hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back