Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tbh knowing how women are I don't even think I want one

As a young man It is impossible for me to think highly of the human female
as I entered adolescence the delusions I had held as a boy dissolved
Females in their true form are disgusting creatures which is why we need to come up with delusions in order to make them seem appealing
otherwise the only attractive thing they have is their bodies, but even then the idea of copulating with a demon kills my arousal

I've always disliked women for their behavior, that's basically their nature. Hypocrisy, lack of accountability, self righteousness, vanity, narcissism, pettiness... List goes on. I'm only attracted to their bodies since that's my programming.

The only reason you think that way is because you've never experienced a relationship with one. Neither have I, but from what I understand it pumps your brain full of pleasure and reward chemicals, which is why people try to be in relationships 100% of the time.

When you've been alone all your life you don't have any positive memories to associate with having a girlfriend.

I want a gf, realistically though there’s so much shit that is not in my favor such as the fact feminism basically ruined women and made them so hedonistic that they demand to level with any man

If I ever get a gf I just hope she doesn’t smell. Like at home in the bedroom. Most people smell fine in public but at home smell of farts and such. I want a girl that always smells great.

Cope, it is your biological instinct to pursue a woman – to deny the happiness that would arise out of that is illogical. A woman would make you happy if you had one.

one of the oldest copes in the book tbh, I doubt you'd think like that if you had the looks to get them

one of the oldest copes in the book tbh, I doubt you'd think like that if you had the looks to get them
Could've, would've should've
The fact is that I know no women is naturally attracted to me, and I know how garbage human beings they tend to be. It's either be miserable or be miserable while lying to myself with some used up broad who uses me

If I wasn't below average looking facially, I would probably be oblivious to female nature. But I know it, I see it, I breathe it, and knowing what it is, I'll avoid the pitfalls the average dumbass normie falls into.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nattyorjuice/comments/g5aisx/my_wifes_personal_trainer_and_i/

Last edited:
Cope, it is your biological instinct to pursue a woman – to deny the happiness that would arise out of that is illogical. A woman would make you happy if you had one.
This