Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tbh it’s inevitable that women will eventually lose their sexual privilege

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Yes, our generation of Incels are fucked. We will die without procreating and the next generation will take over as we are forgotten to time.

But it is inevitable that women will lose their sexual privilege. A couple more decades of hypergamy and the bubble will burst.

First of all, there are only so many Chads to go around. More and more women are dying alone because of their high standards.

And once hypergamy becomes undeniably obvious as it gets worse with time, men won’t deal with it tbh. Even the white night soys will become misogynistic when they realize that being a beta soy will not get them laid.

Despite the fact that I will be long gone when it happens, just the fact that it will is lifefuel for me tbh.

Foids don’t realize that they only have the social power they do because of male simps. If there was widespread blackpilling the normie male population would be outraged and women would lose a large amount of social capital.

Gender war when?:feelsautistic:

Last edited:
It is a very likely scenario. But it will still take some time.

I see you bluepillers watching my post :feelswhat:

I lean towards that being cope since I just don't see how things would flip. There's legit a higher chance of nuclear war, climate change, or a supervolcano/ice age just wiping society than there is of society at large both becoming black pilled and actually taking action based on it.

Too many men just fall into beta bux instead of facing an eternity of solitude, and since the male-female population is roughly even and the grand majority of foids want families at some point that's going to be the case for a very long time.

Last edited: