Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tbh I wouldn't want to be with a woman under 4/10

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Hypocritical? Absolutely.

It is how it is though. What else does a woman provide, really? They're the beautiful sex. That's what they're good at, being beautiful. An ugly woman is about as useful as a broken condom.

Men are supposed to provide for the woman, and nowadays men also have to entertain the bitch, they also cook and clean after themselves. Seriously, an ugly woman is little more than a living pocket pussy.

Last edited:
Me too tbh. I have standards.

What's up CuckTears

I don't really care about her looks if, hypothetically, there were a female with an interesting personality outside of "doggos, pizza, walking, reading, don't message if you're under 6 foot :p".

I would never go below my looksmatch.

“just contribute to the rampant hypergamy in our society broooooo”

Yea i only find 6+ girls attractive or 2d ones. I refuse to settle for used up landwhales or ugly sluts

YOU CAN SUCK MY COCK CUCKTEARS, AND YOUR WIFE AS WELL, TELL HER TO LET TYRONE REST AND GIVE HER TO ME FOR HALF A HOUR

Yea i only find 6+ girls attractive or 2d ones. I refuse to settle for used up landwhales or ugly sluts
Another cuck tears poster.

I consider my standards on women pretty low: if you're white and in reasonably good condition I consider you good already.

the living pocket pussy.

I just want to slave a japanese girl 25-30 yo to being my sexual slave

Show me a sub 4 then boyo
Does this look like a landwhale to you

An ugly woman is about as useful as a broken condom.
ROAST

Although it could be argued any woman is about as useful as a broken condom.

cope.they dont want you anyway

A 1/10 female mogs a 6/10 guy in 2019 thanks to the internet and desperate men inflating their egos

Hypocritical? Absolutely.

It is how it is though. What else does a woman provide, really? They're the beautiful sex. That's what they're good at, being beautiful. An ugly woman is about as useful as a broken condom.

Men are supposed to provide for the woman, and nowadays men also have to entertain the bitch, they also cook and clean after themselves. Seriously, an ugly woman is little more than a living pocket pussy.
high iq

It would be cucked to settle while Chad doesn't have to.

At that point there’s no attraction and JFL if you think she’ll be sweet or even decent. I can’t get ANY woman so the point is moot but JFL @ guys who act like they’re doing OK because they got a woman they can barely stand.

The only things I can’t do are land whales and roasties who obviously have STDs
Well if there’s one thing no one can accuse you of, it’s being a highstandardscel

For an incel i probably have the highest standards possible. Teeheee

I deserve a looksmatch. Yes, cuckqueers, I'm entitled to a looksmatch. I don't want a fat slob "girl"friend.

Jfl at this... 4/10 is actually good

There's no way I'd want a woman under 4/10 either. I don't even find 4/10 girls attractive, so why would I want to be with one below that?

It's only natural. We can't help who we do and don't find attractive.