Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tbh I think we are all kinda used to inceldom

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
If we weren't, we would have roped by now. We are so hopless and we know that we will be virgins forever so inceldom itself isn't much of a shock.

Personally speaking, I haven't spoken to a woman for years (not at that it did me any good), I was rejected countless times in my life but because the rejections had some time apart, I had enough time to come to terms with each one of them and get used to it.

After a certain point you just slowly accept your fate. It's your brain's natural ability to adapt to the situation. If you are 25 like me, you have been around 11 years without sex so it woudn't bother you that much to go one more year without it. After all, we identify as incels and you have be somewhat acclimated to your celibacy to be able to talk about it, investigate it and theorize.

staying alive is a cope

Hope is the ultimate cope that prevents us from rope.

11 years?? you had sex at 14???

wtf

My brain stopped giving a fuck about my inceldom a long time ago.

accepting inceldom is easy but hard in the long term, dealing with inceldom day by day is even harder
Hope is the ultimate cope that prevents us from rope.
can i use that in my sig?

Yeah, I've had a hard time accepting it yet it happened.

I can't get used to it, I might rope/go ER in the future.

Fuck it. My sig pretty much sums it up. Foid behavior makes me want to puke most days, but as a psychcel I’m actually kind of glad that I’m alone. The only bullshit I’m forced to deal with is my own. It ain’t pleasant by any means, but even if I had a shot at ascension I honestly don’t think I’d take it. Fuck pity sex I just want someone to genuinely gaf about me for once. And foids only gaf about getting railed by chad.

Convincing yourself to get "used to" inceldom is cope. It pains me constantly and will until I'm finally dead.

How can a "True alpha male" not have sex wdf.

We just have ot wait and see

You ARE used to it otherwise you would have roped already

Because women like beta faggots and not macho guys
lol, that's just not true AT all, most of the guys here don't have masculine features.
Masculine features will always trump feminine features.