Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TBH i have a easier time bonding with my younger cousin than my sister why ? cause the black pill fucked with me mentally tbh

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Whenever i see women in general i have this subconscious hatred toward's women i try to masquerade it but every time i go near them this primal hate towards them like i want them softly killed but i don't want a gun aimed at anyone it is becoming harder and harder tbh cause my mom is a foid and it makes me bitter even more towards her I can't help it the black pill kind of destroyed my love for foid's tbh i can't look at them the same way before i used to think of them as well the beacons of virtue the black pill made me hate them that it changed me mentally tbh to the point were i can only bond with my younger cousin brother i can't bond with my sister know i can only see foid's as sluts for chad's dick tbh it's brutal to know the dark truth and then it destroys you even more mentally more and more until you can't even look at women as humans dead serious tbh

i don't "bond" with people in general

My mom's an angel. The only person who ever loved me (even though I know its only because I'm her son) but if it meant all foids die all around the globe. I swear to god ill kill her in the most agonising way(we all die anyway).. I'm so fuckin bitter and angry at my aimless retarded existence that I don't even care about my own happiness. I just want other people to be as miserable and uncared for as me.

Teach your cousin the blackpill.

Teach your cousin the blackpill.

He's a kid kid's are already black pilled as it is i have told him not to mouth breath that will kill him

yeah that bond it's hard to me too. I hope your bond with your cousin last for ever.

Whenever i see women in general i have this subconscious hatred toward's women i try to masquerade it but every time i go near them this primal hate towards them like i want them softly killed but i don't want a gun aimed at anyone it is becoming harder and harder tbh cause my mom is a foid and it makes me bitter even more towards her I can't help it the black pill kind of destroyed my love for foid's tbh i can't look at them the same way before i used to think of them as well the beacons of virtue the black pill made me hate them that it changed me mentally tbh to the point were i can only bond with my younger cousin brother i can't bond with my sister know i can only see foid's as sluts for chad's dick tbh it's brutal to know the dark truth and then it destroys you even more mentally more and more until you can't even look at women as humans dead serious tbh
Over for punctuationcels.

Brutal punctuationpill