Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tbh I don't even want a girlfriend

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I would rather spend my time shitposting, playing games and studying than dealing with all their normie bullshit convos

If I ever ascend Ill just have sex with them and kick them out

I wish I just had good looks and IOIs

Avi checks out

C O P E
O
P
E

Zettacope tbh

Same. I know that she’ll just cuck me for Chad.

I want sex and intimacy even just for a brief moment. That’s my wish.

Yeah I plan on finding out within 3 years by surgerymaxxing. If not, I never will.

When I complete my list of surgeries I will either ascend or go ER

Giga cope

No, you can see the pictures here https://incels.is/threads/weed-is-a-fakecel-ultimate-debunk.84165/
Also when I PMed my pic to few trusted users they said I am 4/10 lol

No, you can see the pictures here https://incels.is/threads/weed-is-a-fakecel-ultimate-debunk.84165/

>4/10
>Has had sex
>Brags about getting nudes
>Regularly gets tinder matches

Larper fakecel detected.

>4/10
>Has had sex
>Brags about getting nudes
>Regularly gets tinder matches

Larper fakecel detected.
4346 b60c8672 ba2b 4238 b74b c5e29ddd6280

hey guys, I am incel just like you due to my hook nose tee hee xD

I wish to look like charlie sheen in his prime time. Fuck man life is not fair

Man, I just realized, Weed's got the game figured out. He just needs to mention his looks and all of us will brag about his good looks, sex, and Tinder matches for him.

Your trusted circle of friends include the likes of VST. I sure do wonder why that Chad would underrate you :feelswhat:

Man, I just realized, Weed's got the game figured out. He just needs to mention his looks and all of us will brag about his good looks, sex, and Tinder matches for him.

Your trusted circle of friends include the likes of VST. I sure do wonder why that Chad would underrate you :feelswhat:
No, it was actually RREEEE and someone else with high post count lol I think it was KyloRen
Go back to lookism larpboy
kid

No, it was actually RREEEE and someone else with high post count lol I think it was KyloRen
There's literally a zero% chance Kylo rated you a 4/10.
And REEEEEEEEE is a literal autist who doesn't believe >30 million participants is enough of a sample size for data on dating, I don't put any stock whatsoever into what he says.

There's literally a zero% chance Kylo rated you a 4/10.
And REEEEEEEEE is a literal autist who doesn't believe >30 million participants is enough of a sample size for data on dating, I don't put any stock whatsoever into what he says.
Proxy

Cope mentality. If a decent looking girl showed interest in you then you would change your mind in an instant, I've had this mindset before.

Ultra Instinct level cope but what choice do we have

kid
kylo ?
no way kylo rated you a 4
he left the forum cos of people like you

will ask him when he's online

also RREE was a retard
he thought whogivesafucc was a 3/10 truecel
he would get butthurt and defend whogivesafucc againt me whenever I called fucc a fakecel/volcel

Last edited:
Oh okay, so you're just being a cuck, good to know.

He's a cuck and a fakecel larper who acts like an autist retard on here to get attention from people on here.

Depends on the girl to be honest. If she had similar interests and was funny, I'd hang out with her. It's rather unlikely though.

I would rather spend my time shitposting, playing games and studying than dealing with all their normie bullshit convos

If I ever ascend Ill just have sex with them and kick them out
go mgtow

Recessed chin is probably the most beta feature along with recessed maxilla tbhthb

Stop larping. If you hate your recessed chin so much (which it is tbhtbh) get a fucking genioplasty.

Same here honestly.