Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting tbh I deserve to hate the world and I'm sick of pretending I dont

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Like people expect me to not be hating the world. Like hating and killing the world is cringe. Why do all of mother nature's zombies aka HUMANITY refuse apocalyptic death. They did this to me. They left me to rot in a fucking hellhole for nearly a decade and then I'm always isolated in a room nowadays. No fuck no I deserve to hate this civilization and it's people they fucking did it. I am sick of always being the one at fault because it was never me at fault. It's not my fault I was born 5'3 it's not my fault y'all normies make fun of short men. No I fucking hate earth and I wish people could think better. Honestly I wish I could control every single POS organizism on this earth I fucking deserve godly hood for going through this hell. I deserve it all :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: it was all mine since the beginning you vile incorrect POS MINE IT WAS ALL MINE

Yeah, humanity sucks.

The world should be destroyed by a giant meteorite.

Normies think powers in numbers makes them automatically logically ,morally and ethically correct.

It's all just a big circlejerk. Really.

Normies think powers in numbers makes them automatically logically ,morally and ethically correct.

It's all just a big circlejerk. Really.
Yeah I fucking hate it. Lol I wish I can have power. I'm sick of being nice and nothing nice happening back to me

Like people expect me to not be hating the world. Like hating and killing the world is cringe. Why do all of mother nature's zombies aka HUMANITY refuse apocalyptic death. They did this to me. They left me to rot in a fucking hellhole for nearly a decade and then I'm always isolated in a room nowadays. No fuck no I deserve to hate this civilization and it's people they fucking did it. I am sick of always being the one at fault because it was never me at fault. It's not my fault I was born 5'3 it's not my fault y'all normies make fun of short men. No I fucking hate earth and I wish people could think better. Honestly I wish I could control every single POS organizism on this earth I fucking deserve godly hood for going through this hell. I deserve it all :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: it was all mine since the beginning you vile incorrect POS MINE IT WAS ALL MINE
Jesus Man you’re that short,I really feel you but believe me it’s exactly the same if you’re ugly as hell

Jesus Man you’re that short,I really feel you but believe me it’s exactly the same if you’re ugly as hell
Yes my subject. Now go here take this blackpill and feed yourself.

Hear ya OP. Humans are hypocrites. No one wants to be treated badly, but many are happy to treat others badly when they have the chance.