Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Taylor Swift should be raped and acid-faced (in her next Music video)

Yet you got cucks and simps fapping to her and making cum tributes to her.

Looks more like 1 sad whore and 4 sad simps to me

Normie entertainment is unbearable to watch these days.

Sex, le funny frizzy head, le funny faggot/tranny/woman, white people bad, butt sex good, communism funny, everything random = quirky/funny, muh kween, muh popcultural references, muh Marvel, le sassy black woman, white men incompetent, asian men asexual/emasculated, jews smart, black men strunk, rude/physically aggressive female good, wypipo + guns = bad, me smart, pop science good, fuck Drumpf no matter what/when/where, plot twist no matter what=good=subversion - the entertainment of the 21st century in a nutshell
Looks more like 1 sad whore and 4 sad simps to me

Last edited:
"There's nothing wrong about being a Virgin" :foidSoy::soy:
and then This.

Of course you cant slut shame though :feelsdevil:

Sex, le funny frizzy head, le funny faggot/tranny/woman, white people bad, butt sex good, communism funny, everything random = quirky/funny, muh kween, muh popcultural references, muh Marvel, le sassy black woman, white men incompetent, asian men asexual/emasculated, jews smart, black men strunk, rude/physically aggressive female good, wypipo + guns = bad, me smart, pop science good, fuck Drumpf no matter what/when/where, plot twist no matter what=good=subversion - the entertainment of the 21st century in a nutshell
truly a clown world :society:

A foid making fun of you for being virgin is like me making fun of a foid for being weaker and stupider than me.

"There's nothing wrong about being a Virgin" :foidSoy::soy:
and then This.

Of course you cant slut shame though :feelsdevil:
We're the losers for not being sexually wanted. We are below single moms and deadbeats.

Quite literally

Terabased rant

Let me guess, virgin guy is some skinny unattractive non-athletic shy loser?

Write to her record label and tell them this video is gonna make you go ER

In today's clown society you are evil for laughing at anyone unless your mocking object is virgin autistic and ugly men

Someone should go ER on this singing faggot.

Crazy how being a whore and exchanging body fluids with countless people and spreading std’s around is respected while virgins are mocked on national television. :feelsclown:

I don't agree that Taylor deserves that just for this video. Instead, I think everyone who directed, wrote, starred in and laughed at it or simped for her deserves it, along with her.

I don't agree that Taylor deserves that just for this video. Instead, I think everyone who directed, wrote, starred in and laughed at it or simped for her deserves it, along with her.

Agreed, but it hurts the most when an (more or less) attractive foid does it.

Agreed, but it hurts the most when an (more or less) attractive foid does it.
Oh, that must be why I'm not so bothered by her in particular. I've never been attracted to her, even in my bluepill days. But if I imagine a toilet I find hot doing that, it's suddenly ragefuel.

She should be air dropped in to a middle eastern country with just her underwear... she wouldnt last more than a day

JFl :feelshaha::feelsclown:

Would be funny if she ran into 3 :blackpill: incel virgins :feelshaha: