Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Taxicel asks foids phone number and when she refused he left her in criminal ghetto making her seethe

how did they dox this whore? why did she even go to a black neighbourhood?

she's not entitled to feeling safe

I need to learn from this guy's cold approach game

its his taxi he can do what he wants. deal with it cunt

These foids only care about themselves that’s the key lads it’s an illusion don’t let it trick you they think they deserve everything because they are a women that ate the Apple from the “tree of life” in the beginning of time and that’s how their tits came out and that’s why we have an adams apple! Fucking foids can eat a dogs dick

Should have just given him a fake number and email ngl. Bitches have been doing this shit to men since time in Memoriam and she still couldn't pull something out of her ass if this isn't a larp.

The ghetto is filed with adventure and exciting new people why can't she just stay there

Lmaoo she was probably fucking Tyrone (obviously he doesn't have a car) and he kicked her out after he fucked, why else would someone choose to walk around the hood at night. Im glad the driver was safe though. I'd hate for something to happen to him in that rough neighborhood.

I hate the whole Reddit thing where they add “edit:” “edit 2:” as if they’re the most important person in the fucking world and people actually care about that shit.

I hate the whole Reddit thing where they add “edit:” “edit 2:” as if they’re the most important person in the fucking world and people actually care about that shit.
Reddit is by far the biggest evil on the entire internet.

Reddit is by far the biggest evil on the entire internet.
It is.. the sheer amount of soy that has come from it has definitely had a large negative impact on society