Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Taxes kinda take away your motivation to work

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Just look at this shit
Europa-Steuern-Krautzone.jpg

47% taxes in France
over 48 in germany

It's over

France has some of the world's highest taxes, and they say "raise taxes on da rich ppl!!!!!!!!!!" instead of raising the retirement age that is... 62

holy fuck pretty bad. But at least you euros get better government benefits

France has some of the world's highest taxes, and they say "raise taxes on da rich ppl!!!!!!!!!!" instead of raising the retirement age that is... 62
yup France already tried raising taxes on richfags, but the richfags just leave entirely and it doesn't work.

In Scandinavian countries people actually like to pay taxes because they know it is going into the society and improve quality of life for everyone. Paying taxes feels much less like a rip off when you can go outside and actually see your money being used for the betterment of society. Can't have that as a americuck or in a eastern european shit hole because their countries are corrupt as fuck.

people there are going apeshit and burn cars during their protests because the government wants to raise the retirement age kek
In germany it's 66.

Leftists in general have no idea about how the economy works. They just want more money and work less and think that works.

people there are going apeshit and burn cars during their protests because the government wants to raise the retirement age kek
In germany it's 66.

Leftists in general have no idea about how the economy works. They just want more money and work less and think that works.
jfl they don't understand that money has to come from somewhere

either you tax it or print it

And is this leftist in the room with us right now?

season 1 facebook watch GIF by Sacred Lies

In Scandinavian countries people actually like to pay taxes because they know it is going into the society and improve quality of life for everyone. Paying taxes feels much less like a rip off when you can go outside and actually see your money being used for the betterment of society. Can't have that as a americuck or in a eastern european shit hole because their countries are corrupt as fuck.
gigacope

In my country almost half your wage disappears and life is still shit. Most of the money is spend on useless shit (mostly leftist programs) and you become dependend on the government while your freedom becomes basically non-existent.

The solution would be for european governments to stop wasting money on useless crap with no real purpose.

Healthcare shouldnt be totally free to begin with in 100% of cases, lots of people won't take care of their health and others have to pay for them

It also creates a lot of black market economy. Where people are working unofficially like bartering or paying in cash. The key for it is to tax enough that its not too much and people its easier to just pay it. But not too much that people are spending time and energy trying to get around it.

gigacope

In my country almost half your wage disappears and life is still shit. Most of the money is spend on useless shit (mostly leftist programs) and you become dependend on the government while your freedom becomes basically non-existent.
What country do you live in? You don't have to answer if you don't want to "doxx" yourself

Just by looking at this map, switzerland seems like a beacon of hope JFL

Isn't Germany doing extremely well right now despite the ukraine-russia gas situation? Idk tho I don't live there. I live in belgium and I can say we pay a shit load of taxes with nothing to show for it. Doesn't mean that high tax rates are always bad our goverment is just broken.

I will always point to Scandinavian countries as a beacon of hope and an example for the world.

Isn't Germany doing extremely well right now despite the ukraine-russia gas situation? Idk tho I don't live there. I live in belgium and I can say we pay a shit load of taxes with nothing to show for it. Doesn't mean that high tax rates are always bad our goverment is just broken.

I will always point to Scandinavian countries as a beacon of hope and an example for the world.
scandinavian countries are absolute shitholes though. Just look at sweden.

I'm more a right-wing guy with libertarian economic views, so we obviously have different views

gigacope

Yeah these taxes don't actually improve the quality of life for productive citizens in any tangible way even theoretically

Taxes mainly go towards subsidizing completely useless members of society like prisoners, rapefugees, crackheads, oldfags etc

Even programs that are ostensibly for the public good like universal healthcare only actually benefit morbidly obese niggers and boomers in practice and the average taxpayer gains nothing from them

Yeah these taxes don't actually improve the quality of life for productive citizens in any tangible way even theoretically

Taxes mainly go towards subsidizing completely useless members of society like prisoners, rapefugees, crackheads, oldfags etc

Even programs that are ostensibly for the public good like universal healthcare only actually benefit morbidly obese niggers and boomers in practice and the average taxpayer gains nothing from them
:yes:

I agree honestly. You guys get free healthcare, public transit, free college. What do you get in america? Taxes are still high in America but it's literally just all wasted on stupid shit like the military or paying off debts we spent on... the military. Also, income tax doesn't represent the true tax rate because they will jew you in other ways like property or sales tax.

I agree honestly. You guys get free healthcare, public transit, free college. What do you get in america? Taxes are still high in America but it's literally just all wasted on stupid shit like the military or paying off debts we spent on... the military. Also, income tax doesn't represent the true tax rate because they will jew you in other ways like property or sales tax.
that's because america is zogged, even more than western europe. All your politicians are corrupt. The few that aren't, will never come into power.

Ron Paul should have become president unironically, but now it's too late
199.jpg

that's because america is zogged, even more than western europe. All your politicians are corrupt. The few that aren't, will never come into power.

Ron Paul should have become president unironically, but now it's too late
199.jpg
jews GIF

The usual suspects

In germany it's 66.

And ugly men to die. Extreme leftists are children who never grew up

This is good news. High taxes make high t men either become neets or tax evaders. No non cucked guy would be ok with half his inco.e going to entitled chad chasing g single mom whores, and illuminati Israel supporting baby rapists.
They should just remove all taxes. Forcing people to pay for things they don't want is theft