Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel TAX WARS: Incels vs. Roasties - Roasties getting ROASTED

This thread is a great example of a “match vs forest type concept”. A single match can destroy an entire forest. More incels need to think like this. Causing massive destruction with very little output in effort.

lol we iz nazbols n sheiiiit now?

Wenazbolnow

covering up his name because he's a tight dude and don't want cucktears doxxing him.

USAcels, if they are caught out with tax avoidance do they simply pay back everything they avoided paying? Or do they end up having to pay more and possible jail?

dodging the taxman is prime jail time boyo.

The funniest thing about this is that women will be forced to get actual jobs but will find their career choices limited since no one wants to hire sluts.

By 2006, the IRS really started cracking down on big time cheaters and introduced a new whistle-blower program, in which informants are paid a minimum of 15% and a maximum of 30% of the amount owed.

You can make money doing this

This just got real. $$$

Biggest lifefuel of the century.

How can we report thots? As a NEET I'm more than happy to report these femoids the whole day long.

Shouldn't a lot of Youtubes be susceptible to this as well then?

YTer here but not a camwhore (obviously foids are banned here and I'm actually a dude, biologically through and through) my videos don't get monetized and for good reason. dangerous content. and fuck paypal, they took my account down for being who I am. I don't use patreon for jack shit. this is good lifefuel.

Subhuman on the way to destroy the Thot Premium Snapchat Caravan 2018 colourised.

Edit: I am actually very drunk right now.. I might do some snapchatterino kekking tomorrow. Could be fun.

ive been reading comments on jewbook for the past hour and it's gold. so many pissed of roasties and whiteknights.

This site never ceases to amaze me, who knew that the IRS of all govt institutions would become our ally?

Subhuman on the way to destroy the Thot Premium Snapchat Caravan 2018 colourised.

Edit: I am actually very drunk right now.. I might do some snapchatterino kekking tomorrow. Could be fun.

Jfl, scout main here, good luck;
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines and brother, i report thots to the IRS.

When your life is so easy that you can just SELL nudes to thirsty beta males and get thousands of dollars a month
They deserve everything that's coming to them, "sex workers" lmao fucking thots putting a price to their disease ridden gashes

Jfl, scout main here, good luck;
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines and brother, i report thots to the IRS.
Very cool. Thots getting reported and squealing like the dumpsters of spooge that they are is music to my ears.:feelsmusic:

I prefer Demoman.

"I'm a Grim Bloody Incel with an unhappy bloody end!" that doesn't really make too much sense but I am pretty drunk right now so it sort of does.

I use to be able to drink rum out of the bottle and I probably still can. It was proper tasty.

Attachments

• 1543109555088.png
    1543109555088.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 62
We need more of these non-violent methods to get back at society and toast some roast.

I've always said the best kinds of ER's will be the ones that don't involve deaths.

BestERStrategy

This shit right here is exactly what I was talking about, breaking the mold, out with the mass shootings, in with the life rapings, normies need to be in fear of every aspect of their lives, not in fear of death, killing them is a mercy, they need to suffer.

when you find out how it works.. plz pm me then.. we need to destroy them all

I'm pretty sure we could all speed this up if we used webscraping software, we can collect sources of premium snapchats en masse, and then just distribute the work load amongst users. Lets make incel forums great again, finally something actually being done, I was getting tired of the endless shit posting.

Someone please message me about the search criteria for finding these accounts, i'll get right on my webscraper and after 2 weeks or so I should have a decently sized list of thots to get roasted.

Very cool. Thots getting reported and squealing like the dumpsters of spooge that they are is music to my ears.:feelsmusic:

I prefer Demoman.
View attachment 67063
"I'm a Grim Bloody Incel with an unhappy bloody end!" that doesn't really make too much sense but I am pretty drunk right now so it sort of does.
View attachment 67067
I use to be able to drink rum out of the bottle and I probably still can. It was proper tasty.
View attachment 67069
I also played demo from time to time, my second most played class.

Good thread, OP. Let's make these whores pay.

See guys? We are cool.

If you guys haven't followed David Wu yet on his fb page do so, you can post and fight the dumb thots which are flooding his comments calling him an incel and shit. It's really fun

If the thots already pay their taxes, and on venmo and paypal it's reported automatically, then why are they getting angry?
Screen Shot 2018 11 24 at 64406 PM

This can make us neets a lot of whore money. Finally we can get back some of the money that was taken from incels.
Screen Shot 2018 11 24 at 65321 PM

By 2006, the IRS really started cracking down on big time cheaters and introduced a new whistle-blower program, in which informants are paid a minimum of 15% and a maximum of 30% of the amount owed.

You can make money doing this
Well I know what I'm doing for the next few weeks

Finally incels come together instead of fighting each other and do the lords work :cryfeels:
Praise St. Blackops2cel

i love watching roasties get toasty tbh

Very good work, brothER.

https://www.bestusernames.com/snapchat-girls?o.minage=18&o.maxage=70

I think I found something that might be useful

It constantly updates and only displays the last 240 results, so I can't reasonably use a scraping tool to gather the data, but its still something anyone can access and use to randomly pick a foid if they please.

EDIT - I can only find the snap info on some profiles, guess I have to find a better source.

This is a better source - https://dirtyusernames.com/forums/premium-snapchat/

Last edited:
This needs to happen to Twitch Streamers and YouTube "celebrities" of both genders.

Fuck the IRS though kek

The right-wing tradcucks don't like this at all - they're on the side of the thots. JFL!

This is better than going ER.

What is "Premium Snapchat?
Is that an built in function or do foids just whoring for money on SC and call it "premium"?

Is this real, can you refund that many payments on Patreon?
Maybe I should donate some money to thots through Patreon and then refund it to get them into debt :feelskek:
maybe he talked to his credit card company or something .
anyway its so fucking stupid! "im in debt now" FUCKING LMAO do you have cancer and you have to pay 100K$ for meds???? nooooo!! you bought some expensive shit u fucknig whore

lol, I'm loving this. Keep up the good work

cucks are now coding special apps so that foids can sell their shit and feet photos without IRS detection
Really? Can you provide some links? If I infiltrate the dev process I can get some backdoors going :feelzez: