Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel TAX WARS: Incels vs. Roasties - Roasties getting ROASTED

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
It's on, buddy boyos. And they're panicking:

Never thought I'd say this - but thank God for the taxman :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We now have a purpose to live.

"Reporting a hoe to the IRS for tax evasion is harassment. Help me white knights."

We done OP, more severe repercussions should befall those who feed of the desperation of men

BURGERCELS,WESTERNCELS ! THİS A MESSAGE TO YOU ALL! PLEASE FOR ER'S SAKE ! REPORT THESE ROASTİES TO AUTHOTERİES SO THEY CAN GET ROASTED BY GOVERMENT ! PLEASE FUCKİNG DO İT İTS NOT HARD

Jfl just realized SW means sex worker lmao stupid whores trying to dignify themselves by calling it something else.

Reminder that these are future wives and mothers

"girls premium snaps" YOU MEAN FUCKING WHORES
THAT ARE SENDING NUDES FOR MONEY
LIKE THE FUCKING WHORES THEY ARE
DEATH TO EVERYONE THAT PAY TO THESE WHORES
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Not all heroes wear capes.

can someone send me a fb post about this

I'm researching right now how it works here in Germany with tax evasion.. :feelsokman:

God's work. Incels, especially NEETs with time, should do much more of this kind of activism (also Chadfishing etc).

I'm researching right now how it works here in Germany with tax evasion.. :feelsokman:
Keep it up boyos.
Any britcels know how to report belle Delphine ?
I have a special hateboner for that cunt

“Some of us take pride in being thots and hoes”

This is why our society is fucked.

DAAF5947 555F 4B4E B5D6 C0B0058E6722

I've never tweeted so much in my life

God's work. Incels, especially NEETs with time, should do much more of this kind of activism (also Chadfishing etc).
Also, can someone explain exactly how it works?

Does anyone know how to search for these ethots? I feel compelled to report.

Turbo lifefuel, report as many as possible, NEETS are closet angels of society

By 2006, the IRS really started cracking down on big time cheaters and introduced a new whistle-blower program, in which informants are paid a minimum of 15% and a maximum of 30% of the amount owed.

You can make money doing this

Legitimate businesses pay their taxes. That way:

1. They are stating that what they do for a business is a legitimate way of working
2. They are showing how much they contribute to the Government & Society aka they are getting acceptance & recognition & should feel ashamed for nothing as they are no longer lurking in the shadows of society. I thought Sex Workers want this. Rights AND Responsibilities AND Respect AND Recognition.
3. They are standing up & telling everyone that they are as entitled to Societies "National Insurance" as everybody else who is paying their taxes. See point 2.
4. If people have nothing to hide than they should just view those people claiming that they're doing this as nothing more than a nuisance really.

PS I love Sex Workers or Wokers. I really do BUT they are not above the law AND neither are they below it.

someone give me a rundown on how to do my duty as a tax paying citizen

Thanks to @Master or @SergeantIncel OR whoever runs the twitter account.

Free Accountancy & Tax Advice.

This is a long thread.

Can someone give me a rundown? I would like to help.

This is all lifefuel. Many of these whores will be getting what they deserve now.

Actually this is what's going to happen in countries which have the Sex Buyer Law. If Sex Workers are selling sex which is not illegal to do but buying is then it could be said they are facilitating a crime, money laundering, tax evading & not actually disclosing how they are making their money or if they are paying the correct tax rates as well as harbouring criminals if they don't report them. All secondary to the actual primary.

I think SWer Activist Orgs need to get their heads out of their arses & their shit together & gear squared away.

IRS, incel relitalation squad

I normally hate the IRS and snitchery but this is an exception. Roasties need to be knocked down a peg and actually pay what they owe for once.

I can't belive that they are calling us evil for following the law now. Roasties are the lowest life form that exists. They deserve a lot worse that the IRS.

Is it worth it to report patreon pages?
BURGERCELS,WESTERNCELS ! THİS A MESSAGE TO YOU ALL! PLEASE FOR ER'S SAKE ! REPORT THESE ROASTİES TO AUTHOTERİES SO THEY CAN GET ROASTED BY GOVERMENT ! PLEASE FUCKİNG DO İT İTS NOT HARD
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
So what's their punishment? Do they go to jail or not?

Cuck is not happy:

Is it worth it to report patreon pages?

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's better to report her entire online presence, not just patreon - increases chances of an audit and a fine.

But if you get in trouble for false reporting

Not really. Just don't write anything fake, keep it factual and you'll be fine. Hell, it's not even necessary to include your full real name.

This is beautiful.

Shouldn't a lot of Youtubes be susceptible to this as well then?

Applies to all, including YT. It's amusing how ignorant these foids are of basic tax knowledge.