Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tattoos on women

Tattoos on women?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Its dangerous to go alone.
★★★★★
Tattoos on women.

It really depends on the foid, the tattoo it got and where the tattoo is on the body. In most cases the foid is trashy though

NO %100 of the time

Does not matter, all women are whores tatted or not.

Everyone has tatoos nowadays, of fucking course they're not indicators of intelligence. But what can you do? Also i like tatoos on foids, not a lot but if they have 1 or 2 is ideal for me. All tatoed girls disgust me, but i would love a couple of them.

Hate them, look gross.

tattoes are not important, they are bad with and without tattoes, does not indicate anything, their sex life and their rejections are enough

A foid is a foid , different strategy to get a different kind of Chad. :blackpill:

Everyone has tatoos nowadays, of fucking course they're not indicators of intelligence. But what can you do? Also i like tatoos on foids, not a lot but if they have 1 or 2 is ideal for me. All tatoed girls disgust me, but i would love a couple of them.

Piercings, Tattoos, and dyed hair are all the hallmarks of a whore. They look disgusting.

Girls with tattoos are more promiscuous and are more likely to engage in risk taking behavior

hallmark of trash hag

body modification is always a red flag:feelsjuice:

Women with or without tattoos hate me. It doesn't matter at this point.

would fill her every hole

Tattoos in general are like short/colored hair on women. There are a minority of women that can rock short/colored hair, perhaps even look better with it (I'm thinking bob cuts back in the 70s/80s) but at best its +0 to their SMV. Usually even women that look okay with it would look at least as attractive if not more so with long hair.

Same with tats. I've never seen a woman with tattoos I was attracted to because of it. Rather, attractive women can get away with some body paint in spite of it. Usually, its a negative to SMV - I like to compare it to graffiti of the body. And yes, there were studies correlating tattoos with promiscuity. Especially if the tat is near an erogenous zone. They're called 'tramp stamps' for good reason.

Other women are stupid NPCs who get them because they think it signals some sort of quirk or personal interest, whatever. They may not sleep around but they're still impressionable, mindless dipshits which is arguably just as bad.

But foids get away with it for the same reasons fat and biopolar women do. Men are at a gross disadvantage in the dating and sexual market. Male desperation means women can do what they like.

I don’t like it but it’s not a red flag.
A fat woman is a red flag

tattooed women are trashy and vile. any female willing to desecrate their god given skin is an abomination. not to mention the fact that the “art” is hardly ever appealing to look at. 9/10 tattooed women have the likeness of a autist toddler taking a sharpie to itself. very obvious sign of a low IQ or mental illness.

All foids are whores regardless if they are tattooed are not. However tattoos look fucking disgusting anyway so it's better if they don't have them.

They probably take bbc in the ass daily :feelsaww:

Depends on the woman tattoos work like clothes the clothes don’t make the person the person makes the clothes. Tattoos can look really hot on an already attractive girl I actually have a bit of a fetish for tatted petite blonde but tattoos on an unattractive girl will make her that much more unattractive as always it’s about how attractive the person is as with everything else in life

foids that look underage get tattoos to signal they are legal

@Fat Link there are some high-IQ tat girls out there, I don't want to jump to any conclusions - I'll hear her out and judge her personality by it's own merits

TBH the whole "beware the tat girls they're sluts" is just a cope guys can SIMP for untatted girls and LARP they are pure, as if just because they inked means they don't cherish chad cock

women with tattoos deserve to be tortured and killed

I feel like this is maybe a loaded question :feelsthink:

@Fat Link there are some high-IQ tat girls out there, I don't want to jump to any conclusions - I'll hear her out and judge her personality by it's own merits

TBH the whole "beware the tat girls they're sluts" is just a cope guys can SIMP for untatted girls and LARP they are pure, as if just because they inked means they don't cherish chad cock

1. Just save yourself a lot of time and heartbreak and “I told you so’s” by watching the two videos I’m providing for you here Wiz. :feelswhere:

2. Mmm no. Stereotypes arise either because the Jew media is pushing them hard ie the blacks all have a BBC mythos or because they’re usually true. :feelshehe:

Well in Chloe “Roma Army” Sunderland’s case it’s true that her tats are a massive red flag pointing out to all that are wise enough to see and heed their warning that she is yet another deceitful and manipulative slatern pretending to be men’s ally and whom often uses the tried and true woe is me damsel in distress routine to amass her “army” of simps and suckers. :feelsclown:

Again don’t you dare fall for it Wiz. The only potentially true and solid female allies I’ve ever seen online for us were the late Norah Vincent and the still presumably living Karen Straughan. The rest are again usually just manipulative, conniving snakes like Chloe/Roma looking to suck and lick up all of your attention, without ever sucking and licking the part of you that you really want this filthy little mentally ill pig, single mother and tatted freak to lick and suck. :feelsthink:

View: https://youtu.be/YZtSVNLs2Tk

View: https://youtu.be/6mgFfp0IDso

Last edited:
I just don't think tats are guarantee of sane or crazy, you get sane or crazy in both types

I'll admit I didn't dig into her beyond this vid, I have trouble remembering names and lore

The only potentially true and solid female allies I’ve ever seen online for us were the late Norah Vincent and the still presumably living Karen Straughan
I remember Karen, followed her articles on AVFM before she went on to form Honey Badger Radio

not sure about Norah, feels like I should know it

what about other badgers like Alison ?

Water is wet. Tatts are an absolute automatic red flag. No if's or buts, maybe this, maybe that. Even if she's not a whore, it says literally everything about self control, self worth (and how you view yourself is how you view others and the world), and foresight. People who live in the moment kind of thing. A very bad man with no foresight = a criminal. A very bad woman with no foresight = a whore. Anyone who gets tatts automatically tells the entire world, that they are a lower quality human individual, and thus, in a sane world, worthy of being enslaved or imprisoned for life just for having a tattoo.

And the other big one that is about on par with tatts are piercings.

As far as drinking alcohol, a foid can drink a lot and not necessarily sleep around a lot. But even still, if she drinks, its a flag. Maybe not red flag but certainly something to definitely consider to hold against her. She either drinks because she's ugly, low self esteem, genetic predisposition, or went through some trauma recently or in her childhood.

With that all said, in the future, I recommend any of you guys to judge people with tattoos, very harshly. And follow/stalk that individual on social media or get to know that person a little more with more interactions with them. You'll find that your harsh judgement of them, was warranted and the accurate/wise thing to do.

Last edited:
Women with tattoos should be called tatthoes

Tbh I would like to fuck a women with fake tits, fake lips and some sexy tatooes. It looks hot so it would be nice to fuck a girl like that few times here and there, but no LTR.