Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tattoos and piercings are disgusting

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
I powerfully agree. I fail to comprehend why women are obsessed with degrading their looks with body modifications. But whatever.

no tattoos on foids. few peirceing on foids are tolerable.

no tattoos on foids. few peirceing on foids are tolerable.
Mhhh OK but tattoos are really disgusting. Utterly disgusting. Also jfl at "Muslim" foids with tattoos. @Diocel opinion?

Mhhh OK but tattoos are really disgusting. Utterly disgusting. Also jfl at "Muslim" foids with tattoos. @Diocel opinion?
now that i think about it i probably say no piercings

It's like taking nature's most finely crafted sculpture, the finest work of art there is and pouring paint all over it while hammering in bits of metal all over the place.

Agreed. I made a thread on this a while ago.

Totally against them, and yeah """muslim""" women with tattoos, same as """christian""" gay men lol.

Atho don't confuse tattoos with hena, some people think they are tattoos but hena is just temporary, a herb mixture to make drawings, used during marriages and holidays, it goes away after a week, it's part of the folklore.

fe2d4b4a89bdf8ef915886f5d8a97eaa.jpg

For the piercings, only earrings, anything else is trash, unless it's part of a country's culture like india, traditions above all.
Hena actually doesn't even look trashy and the fact that it's just temporary makes it even better. I can't stand the sight of full tattoo sleeves on foids arms or those small shit tattoos.... They all look disgusting. Not one person on earth would look better with tattoos. But that's just my opinion
I have both.
:f:

it’s a last ditch desperate attempt/grasp to try and create some kind of deeper meaning (or any meaning at all) to life/themselves etc, etc.
@Fat Link

I suppose a tattoo of a heart or a skull on a foids ass cheek would be acceptable.