Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tattoopill

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Foids only want guys with tattooes because they think some guy drawing on their skin magically makes them cooler? Even though these are mostly richfags who get them. Especially alternative and emo foids which is the foids I’m most attracted too. But I’m too high inhib and poor to get one. Plus I don’t like to do what richfags tell me to do in order to be cool because I know they themselves are pussy faggots with rich mommy’s and daddy’s (no offense to richecels I’m speaking mostly of normies). Tattooes used to be a rebellious thing and a sign you are poor and cool but now even gay richfags have them, and stealing alternative and emo pussy which should rightfully belong to me.

Tattoos are masculine, for sure they are an adittional thing for chads, but for foids? No, it just make them look ugly and be perceived as whores, foids just get tattoos because they feel envy of men (chad)

Tattoos are retarded and you know someone is a NPC if they have a tattoo

Honestly I like girls best when there are no tattoos on their body

Yes but in order to get access to emo and alternative pussy you need to have one

Tattoos are disgusting and degenerate on both men and women. JFL at every normie celebrity walking around head to toes in tats as if he was doing 25 to life in some mexican gang. The absolute degenerate state of society.

Tattoos are disgusting and degenerate on both men and women. JFL at every normie celebrity walking around head to toes in tats as if he was doing 25 to life in some mexican gang. The absolute degenerate state of society.
But in order to access emo and alternative pussy you need to have one

Tattoos are retarded and you know someone is a NPC if they have a tattoo
this multiplied by 10 times if it's on a soy or otherwise unthreatening and even sheltered person, male or female

boring karen-style female manager getting a tattoo and showing it off to her coworkers is the most retarded NPC cattle thing possible

this multiplied by 10 times if it's on a soy or otherwise unthreatening and even sheltered person, male or female

boring karen-style female manager getting a tattoo and showing it off to her coworkers is the most retarded NPC cattle thing possible
this tattoo in a woman is horrible lol

Yeah. A solution for all incels has been found: just get some tattoos. JFL, dude.

I can give you a tattoo. It'll probably get infected though