Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tate thinks people tolerated covid restrictions and laws.

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
he thinks, they obeyed these laws because they were scared and obedient sheep.

covid restrictions resonated with incels.

it's not just the power we had to deny services and exercise authority over Chadrones, stacies and couples, forcing them to wear a mask, buy masks and deny them service sending them home.

our crowded buses were finally comfy and roomy.
we weren't nagged by Karens to smile 6 times a day.

some Becky cunt would go to a place of business wagging her special doctors note "allowing her" to not wear a mask, and we could use some BS reasoning to still deny the bitch service, for never offering us sex.

relishing in tallfag businesses closing down, especially the gynocentric ones like
nightclubs, gyms, coffee shops.

like bitches would think cops arrest them for breaking some gay law, while it's actually about her being a Chad only slut.

I miss the covid days, didn't appreciate it while it lasted.

But it was fun to see millions of whores and NPCs fucking lose their minds because of not being able to go out 24/7, imagine they had to endure the full life of an incel

I miss the covid days, didn't appreciate it while it lasted.

But it was fun to see millions of whores and NPCs fucking lose their minds because of not being able to go out 24/7, imagine they had to endure the full life of an incel
they couldn't handle it and many commited suicide.

our crowded buses were finally comfy and roomy.
we weren't nagged by Karens to smile 6 times a day.
nigga, covid was the era of KAREN SUPREMACY

unironic whores seething that you're not 2 meters apart from them

are you fucking serious

The pandemic was the only time where I kinda felt like a Chad in public. Being in a grocery store full of mask cucks and being the only one without a mask was a pretty good feeling, I'm not gonna lie

I miss COVID lockdowns

Women flourished off COVID lockdowns because it gave them power over others. I remember female family members complaining about no maskers. It was pathetic.