Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tate on 3rd world shithole moldova

@NEETcel2023 another informative video

Average moldovan fuck up tate and make him go back to Romania lol.
This video is for every brainlet out here saying moldova is like Romania.
No its not.

he should go to Brazil

Not a big fan of seamaxxing. I prefer to have all my limbs intact than to risk it all for holes between legs.

@NEETcel2023 another informative video
That's an interesting video but I would still go if I really wanted to. I just don't really know if I will or not.

Are there any affordable hotels that you know about? Everything that I see on Western sites are expensive.

That's an interesting video but I would still go if I really wanted to. I just don't really know if I will or not.

Are there any affordable hotels that you know about? Everything that I see on Western sites are expensive.
prices are higher in moldova then in us, the cheapest you can get is an apartment with one room for 500€ a month, most people live 5 in a room to afford

how much is affordable for you?

prices are higher in moldova then in us, the cheapest you can get is an apartment with one room for 500€ a month, most people live 5 in a room to afford
That's more expensive than the capital of Romania.

how much is affordable for you?
I was expecting to find a hotel for €400-€550 for a month considering that's possible in Ukraine. Even in Romania, in the capital, it's occasionally possible to find €700-€750.

In Romania, it's possible to find an apartment to rent for €300-€400.

In Russia, I heard €200-€300 to rent an apartment in most cities except Moscow and Saint Petersburg. And I heard that usually energy in Russia is almost free at €2-€5 a month even in winter in Russia.

Moldova sounds like it's more expensive compared most local people's incomes.

Tateceldom discussed

That's more expensive than the capital of Romania.

I was expecting to find a hotel for €400-€550 for a month considering that's possible in Ukraine. Even in Romania, in the capital, it's occasionally possible to find €700-€750.

In Romania, it's possible to find an apartment to rent for €300-€400.

In Russia, I heard €200-€300 to rent an apartment in most cities except Moscow and Saint Petersburg. And I heard that usually energy in Russia is almost free at €2-€5 a month even in winter in Russia.

Moldova sounds like it's more expensive compared most local people's incomes.
A prostitute in Romania is 40 - 50€ an hour and in moldova 250€ the cheapest which mean low quality like rude or doing everything in hurry and 90% are scammers, I were scammed twice, I send half of money and got blocked, I once found an 30€ hooker for about 5 10 minutes, everything after 10 minutes is charged with 250 300 euro, I entered her apartment and were too ugly and i refused the service.