Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tate is worse than I thought

The King of Incels :soy:

Incel bashing aside, I'm honestly not sure why people get mad over Tate and other redpill gurus. A person who would fall for these PUA alpha male scams is probably the same type of person who would simp and give money to onlyfans foids.

I hate foids more than PUA scammers, so I am happy to see a scammer take money that would have likely ended up in an onlyfans whore's bank account instead :feelsdevil:

The King of Incels :soy:
No matter what chads does incels catch heat for it, I hope he dies in a romanian prison fuck that faggot and fuck the ITcels that push his shit on us

No matter what chads does incels catch heat for it, I hope he dies in a romanian prison fuck that faggot and fuck the ITcels that push his shit on us
i wouldnt call him chad
there are many memes making fun of his looks
hes just a MTN bc of his height really
if he was 6 inches shorter hed be here with us

Redpill faggot

I don't find him witty or humorous. I don't get why he is famous. Low IQ Jordan Peterson

He's only successful with women because of his money and fame. Look at how he looked when he was younger. He could have been the poster boy for this website. He even admitted in a podcast that he got cucked when he wasn't what he is now. All this work hard to get money and status is a betabuxxing strategy.

i wouldnt call him chad
there are many memes making fun of his looks
hes just a MTN bc of his height really
if he was 6 inches shorter hed be here with us
He's HTN/chadlite cause the guy got rich pimping out camwhores, meaning he was able to convince tons of whores to do his bidding he is not an average normie just because he doesn't have traditional chad face

He is straight up on IncelTears side, and yet those subhuman IQ idiots refer to him as our Jesus.

When most of us despise his ass.

The art of grifting is to convince your followers that they're much better than inkwells when they actually are just inkwells

@gymletethnicel thoughts on mr rate here?

Heighthalo in action. That and money, status.

Fuck Tate, but at least he makes foids seethe.

Their fans are all agreeing to this but they are all incels by definition and don't know it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

betabuxxer tallfag

And iq. His father used to be a chess player and a boxer. Everything is pre-determined.
Wasn't his father a CIA agent? Then there's a possibly that tate may be a redpill psy-op.

He has smashed a trannymaxxed cunt in Romania

He's HTN/chadlite cause the guy got rich pimping out camwhores, meaning he was able to convince tons of whores to do his bidding he is not an average normie just because he doesn't have traditional chad face
You sure it wasn’t his brother, Tristen?

Incel bashing aside, I'm honestly not sure why people get mad over Tate and other redpill gurus. A person who would fall for these PUA alpha male scams is probably the same type of person who would simp and give money to onlyfans foids.

I hate foids more than PUA scammers, so I am happy to see a scammer take money that would have likely ended up in an onlyfans whore's bank account instead :feelsdevil:
just normie outrage and normie worship him both we have nothing to do with him

Just become rich and strong bro :soy:

:feelshmm:

ah-rosie-i-love-this-boy.gif

Attachments

• TOP G Theme Song.mp3
    3.2 MB

Tate has nothing to do with the blackpill.
Anyone who claims otherwise should actually leave this forum.
First of all, he mogs me badly.
When I was young he looked like a nerd, yet he looked more normal than me.
He's a boxer, which means you have to be physically fit.
I could never do this because of my eye disease and weak bones.
He is very tall and with a beard he looks casual like chadlite.
His brother tristan is very good at getting a chad...is tall, well built and very symmetrical.
Both of them mog me to the point of no more.
As far as I know, their father was black and their mother was white.
Hardly anything can be seen of their black heritage because their DNA has been severely diluted by white ones.

With his business he only harms the incel community because actual incels fall for his scams and spend money.
Thus he exploits incels and harms them...

Reminder that after he got kicked off of Facebook, the very first stream he did after that had half of it being just him and Tristan playing clips of his various critics to portray them as "the real danger to women:soy::soy:" and saying that they are "the actual nice guys:soy::soy:", because women "rightfully" feel safe with them because when they look at them, they know that the Tates "have options" and so "don't need to rape them" while with unattractive guys it's the opposite.

View: https://rumble.com/v1hafpj-emergency-meeting-the-matrix-attacks..html

Kek, at 22:55 Tristan even says that there are no rape or child molestation suspects that look like him and wear 10,000 dollar suits, and Andrew joins in saying that there are no such suspects that are big, rich, strong or sexy and that it's always "nerds, gremlins."

Yeah, those mofos are totally allies of unattractive guys lmao:feelshaha::feelskek::lul:.

this kunt will go away for 20+ years

the biggest clue that he isn't an ally to lower tier men is that his business model relies on cleaning them out

tbh, JP also says a lot of BS
JP might be a rung or two lower on the intellectual ladder than he thinks he is, but with him it as least feels like he honestly cares about the wellbeing of young men
tate is using the naivety and desperation of the same audience to scam them for all their worth

ironically enough, just by putting some spotlight on men and their struggle and giving the low IQ redpilled masses someone to unite behind he might still be doing a lot of good in the long run, but that sure as hell isn't his main concern