Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TATE AVATARS Will now be officially banned from incels.is

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Jokes on you
★★★★★

ik but hes for sure a tiktok refugee or looksmax fag
argued with him for an hour and 15 minutes and i can say he is a narcissist like most tiktok users, so i woudnt be surprised

The real question is why was he unbanned jfl?

argued with him for an hour and 15 minutes and i can say he is a narcissist like most tiktok users, so i woudnt be surprised
he thinks he won the argument because i left, jfl. its a tie

he's either saysitsover levels of retard or a troll
im sure sayitsover is not retarded enough to promote literal fucking redpill grifters on a goddamn blackpill site.

A foid IT infiltraitor on .is made that rule

im sure sayitsover is not retarded enough to promote literal fucking redpill grifters on a goddamn blackpill site.
Yes, I don't understand how this shit is excused here, tbhngl. The guy is a confirmed red pill con artist who has literally scammed men in the past, and you have these low IQ cult members giving that red pill scammer free advertising.

jfl calling me a narc, you're genuinely a schizoid and have grandeur of delusions and have no academic background to label me that you ignorant, charlatan fool.

he thinks he won the argument because i left, jfl. its a tie
just gaslight yourself

Me too. He's completely delusional. I provided him video proof that andrew tate sexted guys to coom, and he still denied the video. Fucking retard.

Yes way, it is infact AI generated
What a fucking clown. Every guy that supports Tate on this guy is a complete retard. I haven't met a single one that isn't delusional.

What a fucking clown. Every guy that supports Tate on this guy is a complete retard. I haven't met a single one that isn't delusional.
youre the ignorant moron who isnt well versed on the psychology and history of tate and uses propaganda videos to make your points,

Thank goodness

youre the ignorant moron who isnt well versed on the psychology and history of tate and uses propaganda videos to make your points,
jesus christ stop throwing ad hominems

Me too. He's completely delusional. I provided him video proof that andrew tate sexted guys to coom, and he still denied the video. Fucking retard.
retard you lack reading comprehension skills, i already have talked about this in detail, average tate hater attention span, fucking dimwit.

You don't even use punctuation and you're going to call me a moron?

retard you lack reading comprehension skills, i already have talked about this in detail, average tate hater attention span, fucking dimwit.
You lack eyes and ears.

You lack eyes and ears.
you lack spatial awareness and self awareness thats why youre jealous of tate as he has everything you don't, keep on taking clips out of context and using short form content when everyone already knows the truth.

you lack spatial awareness and self awareness thats why youre jealous of tate as he has everything you don't, keep on taking clips out of context and using short form content when everyone already knows the truth.
What part was out of context?

i lack spatial awareness and self awareness thats why im jealous of tate as he has everything i don't, i keep on taking clips out of context and using short form content when everyone already knows the truth.

What part was out of context?
i already told you, you dementia having pedologist. He utilized the keyboard as a strategic instrument of allure, he masterfully enticed males into a carefully crafted web. Subsequently, women were furnished with scripts, intricately designed to captivate and amuse this audience. Notably, these females did indeed engage in personal rendezvous with the patrons, a reality contrary to the statistical improbability of such comprehensive interactions. Underpinning this elaborate arrangement, Tate assumed the role of a vigilant protector, ensuring a semblance of security and order within this orchestrated social construct.

i already told you, im a dementia having pedologist. i utilized the keyboard as a strategic instrument of allure, i masterfully enticed males into a carefully crafted web. Subsequently, women were furnished with scripts, intricately designed to captivate and amuse this audience. Notably, these females did indeed engage in personal rendezvous with the patrons, a reality contrary to the statistical improbability of such comprehensive interactions. Underpinning this elaborate arrangement, Tate assumed the role of a vigilant retard, ensuring a semblance of insecurity and order within this orchestrated social construct.

:lul:

Good, Tate is a Jewish cuck