Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Targeted Individual+Incel=Totally Fucked

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Even if I looksmax and get money, any chick that shows interest in me will be contacted by the perps and told lies and exaggerations about how "fucked up and dangerous" I am. What's even worse is if she sees through the perp's bullshit and doesn't believe their lies, they will find other ways to sabotage the relationship. The worst is, let's say I can actually land a NAWALT angel and she sticks through the bullshit no matter what... Then she'll become a target too. That's fucking heartbreaking, if a woman actually gave me a chance than she would have to live with getting harassed, stalked, sabotaged, and slandered.  She would have to live every day with me having constant ear ringing and having her heart and thyroid targeted by microwave torture. It might be better for me to live my life without female companionship than to cause someone else to be a target. I need to get out of America.

How are you always targeted? Do you go to school or something?

Your worrying about things, you don't have control over everything man, relax.

Love is conditional in this world, she'll stay with you, if she thinks your worth it.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Love is conditional in this world, she'll stay with you, if she thinks your worth it.

Just imagine, every military or former military, every police, fire and EMS, every private security company, every communications company, every surveillance company, Freemason (they use Sentinel software), Infragard, Citizens Corp, Neighborhood Watch, watchdog groups, government agencies, klansmen, chruches, ect... All united against people they don't like and all using private, invite only social media apps to coordinate...

Sparrows Song said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Just imagine, every military or former military, every police, fire and EMS, every private security company, every communications company, every surveillance company, Freemason (they use Sentinel software), Infragard, Citizens Corp, Neighborhood Watch, watchdog groups, government agencies, klansmen, chruches, ect... All united against people they don't like and all using private, invite only social media apps to coordinate...
Here dude, just have a snickers bar.

s643667121527569464_p60_i1_w640.jpeg

idkwattodowithlife said:
Sparrows Song said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Here dude, just have a snickers bar.
s643667121527569464_p60_i1_w640.jpeg

I'd eat it out of a virgins pussy.

Hey man, I can relate to your situation? You still active here? Are you still alive?