Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Target looted in "protest" after a police suspect commited suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Muthafugga wuz shot so we lootin’ cuz slavery :feelstastyman:

Muthafugga wuz shot so we lootin’ cuz slavery :feelstastyman:
No he tried running from police and shot himself before he could be arrested. There's footage of it.

Is this old news or did this happen recently? If the latter, why is it always Target? Are there just more of them in Minnesota?

Is this old news or did this happen recently? If the latter, why is it always Target? Are there just more of them in Minnesota?
This is recent. The protests are restarting.

The protests are restarting.

I don't know about that just yet. Wisconsin? Yeah. Minnesota? Yeah. Anywhere west of Idaho? Absolutely. But I'm not ready to get ornery until I see it widespread on the news.

Wait so a murderer killed himself and now they're rioting again? wtf

he literally shoots himself in the mouth, and then cops came in and then black people around him were like "you shot him! you killed him" and now they're looting and rioting in Minnesota again

:feelswhat::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Me want fuck vag
Unfortunately that requires the authorization (warning: can later be retroactively taken back and get you in trouble) of a woman.

Unfortunately that requires the authorization (warning: can later be retroactively taken back and get you in trouble) of a woman.
B but... I asked all nice like?