Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Tanya makes me feel so confused guys

I'm done here. If you were following our exchanges from the beginning and paying attention to what I was saying you'd see what I was referring to
I didnt tbh :feelsjuice:

What the fuck are you talking about? :feelskek:
I never said that. Hell, even LEGALLY fucking a 17 year old is acceptable in my country
17 year olds are legally children, so I'm connecting the dots of your thought process.
nope, it’s attraction to pubescent children (both male and female) who already started the process of puberty and are showing signs of tanner stage 2.
fuck that, Hebe is female, Hebephilia should only refer to girls since "Ephebephilia" exists to refer to boys
"pubescent girls" if you like, I sometimes sub "teen" for "pubescent" but realize they're not synonymous

If she's had her blood, she's ready to go. That's a universal rule :feelsjuice:
I don't agree with you about this. Menstruation though a sign of bodily readiness doesn't mean they're okay for sex at any time.
Obviously they should be mentally ready through building a relationship and feeling comfortable around a potential sex partner.

"The term hebephilia has been proposed to denote the erotic preference for pubescent children (roughly, ages 11 or 12-14), but it has not become widely used."
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › ...

Even it's definition is ridiculous
That's just Blanchard BS trying to make gendered terms apply to both sexes because he's a tranny apologist

I don't see a problem with "let's invent a term referring to a sexual attraction to mid-pubescent foids" so if they want to dub that "Hebephilia" I guess it's fine, even though we already had a term since the 1960s called "Lolita Complex" to refer to this so we don't really need a new term

The only thing I don't really like about it is calling something a -philia suffix implies it's a paraphilia ie an unnatural sexual fixation, but attraction to mid-pubescent girls is a healthy natural thing for men to feel, so calling it X-philia risks unfairly stigmatizing it.

Like why for example don't we have terms like "homophilia" ? Homosexuality is far more worthy of being classified as a paraphilia since it is less natural/healthy than an attraction to mid-pubescent girls.
so you finally do agree that 9-12yo girls are biologically ready to get fucked as long as they’ve gotten their period?:what:

Biologically readiness for PIV sex is not just about menarche but also (even if sticking to physics alone) about stuff like "how big is the dick compared to the pussy" and "is she aroused" and "does he have a foreskin"
Take the fucking shotapill you fucking inkwell
please define this term for me I'm not sure what is implied by it

@Wizard32 @Michinomiya Hirohit tired of these fags telling us we can't touch our dicks to X and Y.
Imagine thinking the friction of graphite and fibre complicit the harm of others.
It's all about phrasing. If someone says "maybe don't stick your dick in literal lava, it's bad for you" I'd be fine hearing that. If it was phrased "you have no right to stick your dick in lava" I'd find it kinda rude though: fucking a volcano is a choice that should be open to me.

Stuff like "if you stick your dick in a rat the rat will probably die, it's a bad idea" also seems like a fair idea: but it would be rude to say "don't fuck rats, I forbid you to fuck rats!" because it's hypocritical. You don't care if a rat lives or dies (IE can trap them to death) but somehow it's bad to fuck the rat for the rat's sake?

With humans it's different though, because it's not legal to kill humans like how we kill rats, which means it's not hypocrisy to say not to rape humans. I can understand saying "don't hurt humans, don't rape them".

The issue of rudeness is more like "you're such a brute you're not capable of doing anything sexual without it being violent and hurtful" which seems to be the insinuation here.

The best message for prohibition is basically "it's easier to enforce a net ban and it's worth doing to establish a lower burden of proof, to prevent situations which are abusive, even if that happens infrequently since humans are generally good people who care for others"
imagine being called a pedo for like 2d art created by old incels lmao

Kaworu Watashiya (born 1972) was 43 years old when her manga Kodomo no Jikan began publishing in 2005.

I don't think she's married but I'm pretty sure she isn't incel, could've prob gotten some companionship from either sex if she wanted it.

KaworuWatashiyaSit

Not saying she's the most beautiful girl in the world or anything, but I would definitely consider dating her, and knowing she wrote+drew loli manga would only deepen my attraction to her personality.

wondering how people would rate Kaworu on the decile scale. I'm thinking maybe a 7 but realize I could be prone to generosity since she has KNJ-halo around her.
"WE CAN TOUCH OUR DICK TO WHATEVER"
"WHY DO YOU CARE?"
"STOP BEING AN AGECUCK"
"ITS NOT AFFECTING ANYONE ELSE"
my response to him was higher-IQ
this place used to be something like "teen girls have sex, they aren't innocent angels" but now it's just "mmm minors" :feelshaha:
can't it be both?
also I'm not going to say "minors" because that sounds like lusting for boys too, I just say lolis
JB has that problem too, it's not gendered, I would prefer "JBgals" to specify that it is only females who are jailbait to me
also I don't take the bait but I sniff it
It's amazing how far these "people" will go to claim they're the normal ones
Who's arguing for normal?
It's normal to want to put your dick into mid-pubescent girls (as you've agreed) yet rare to admit to it openly due to culture.

In recognition of this, shouldn't you indulge the possibility it is also normal to want to cuddle pre-pubescent girls in a romantic-but-not-impregnating way yet also be rare to admit to it openly?

Normies who are afraid to admit things opnely, to safe their own ego, also often neglect to admit it to themself, since it is embarassing to want something but be cucked by society into not being able to get it.

Easier to pretend you never wanted it and shame those that do.
deception is less harmful than coercion. Still a bad thing to do, though, because the kid is bound to grow up and realize what has happened, or partially realize it even back then and agree to do it but feel nervous and doubtful.

So you think there is a scenario where someone will think "I believe this person is lying to me about their motive for doing something, but I will choose to do it with them anyway" ?

Nervousness and doubtfulness come when you don't trust someone, so if you are doing something with someone you don't trust, what is the motivation for doing it?

If it is fear then we have coercive elements at play which is an issue.

If it's intentional coercion then obviously they're shit and know they're shit.

Probably the greater worry for civilized folks (the only ones willing to amend to avoid coercion) would be the sense of "accidental coercion" which might come into play.

IE the classic "not trying to seem scary but come across that way" issue, where you haven't actually established a thorough trust, but there's just enough politeness for you to fool yourself into thinking it's there.
literally nobody here says that
Let's fix that.

If you don't want to fuck a kid you're a weirdo @Azaylias

EyepatchBikiniBellGoatLoli

even on an incel forum where most users are self-proclaimed “misogynists,”
Not all of us ascribe that way, I don't. I don't know if Azay does or not.
I love a lot about foids so embracing the idea that I collectively hate everything about them is absurd.
There's memes which prevail in humans that I hate, and some of them prevail more in foids than in men, but no meme is universal so it's wrong to prejudge.

Also even if a bad meme were universal to foids I can still compartmentalize my hate to just that meme without applying it to the rest of her.
Mixed emotions like this might be condemned like objectification or not treating someone as an entire person, but I don't see a problem with it.

For example, I love that I love anime and that I do cool stuff like fist pushups which makes me better than 50% of soy male society who can't even do a knuckle pushup.
I can choose to hate some shit like how I don't organize my time well or how I obsess about posting on forums like this place.
That doesn't mean I hate my entire self, nor does it mean I ignore my personhood.

So if I can pick+choose what to dislike/like about myself, I can do that for others and still acknwoledge them as people, even if some seem more NPCish than others.
bro IMO fellatio > irrumatio

do you want your dick bit off or some shit

Last edited: