Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tanning has to be one of the dumbest trends ever

Alucard

Alucard

Neetdom>wageslavery
-
What happened? Having a tan was something that was associated with peasants who spent their days working in fields here in the UK. It was undesirable. Everyone who actually had money shielded themselves from the sun in summer with umbrellas. Why was there a sudden shift to everyone wanting a tan? Do the normies not realize that tanning severely ages your skin and makes you look like a leather bag by the time you're 40? At least the Japanese still have it right. They still shield themselves from the sun in summer to preserve their natural skin tone. I've only gotten a tan a few times in my entire life and each time I didn't like how I looked with it. It brings out my freckles, it makes my skin look dirty and I end up looking like a Turk. Other white people have actually tried to make me feel ashamed of my pale skin before by saying I look unhealthy. It's not unhealthy. It's my natural skin colour and also yours, you buffoon. If anything is unhealthy, it's spending hours out in the sun soaking up cancer-causing UV rays. My dad especially pisses me off with this. He loves spending whole days sunbathing in summer and getting really tanned. He thinks he looks good with it, but it actually makes him look like shit and it's probably why he hasn't aged well over the years. I'm 23 now (Turning 24 in July) and people tell me I still look 18. Oh, the wonders of staying indoors.

Same here in Ireland, JFL. Roasties walking around trying their damn hardest to look black.

Pale skin only looks good on girls.

my sister is just like that, she always says i look pale and need to get in the sun more.

It's because of White shame.

some whites look better tanned, its a different story for a ethnics though
my sister is just like that, she always says i look pale and need to get in the sun more.
revives me

some whites look better tanned, its a different story for a ethnics though
i get tanned and look even more subhuman

I can't get tan, even if I lay in sun all day

Yes tbh, why would anyone want to become closer an ethic

When I tan it does not go away for a looong time, another reason to stay inside.

I honestly think it looks so much more uglier on women. I think pale skin on girls is fucking hot/cute, just like how it should be.

I just burn. Tbh most ppl nowadays don't tan, they get spray tans or use a lotion. I find its just boomers who tan.