Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Tamil tigers masters of suicide bombings in Sri Lanka.

jfl at Tamil Nadu having a much bigger population than Sri Lanka but not intervening to save their brethren, mogged by superior Sinhalese specimen.

jfl at Tamil Nadu having a much bigger population than Sri Lanka but not intervening to save their brethren, mogged by superior Sinhalese specimen.
Because, it belongs to Sri Lanka. They can go back to India if they want a separate state.

Muh hai eye-kyu and superia Tamils!:soy::feels:
I don't know why he thinks they're the moggers if India when they're the darkest and ugliest Indians. Especially, because, having dark skin is a death sentence in Pajeetland.

@Rapist thoughts?

I don't know why he thinks they're the moggers if India when they're the darkest and ugliest Indians. Especially, because, having dark skin is a death sentence in Pajeetland.
They’re some of the darkest but not necessarily the ugliest. I’ve noticed that many high-AASI jeets actually have mogger facial bone structure, their issue is coal-dark skin and, in the case of low castes, gigamanletism. Tamils have the capability to be Gigachadpreets (look at Sendhil Ramamurthy for instance) but they’re nowhere near the master race anandkonda makes them out to be

Who would be the moggers of India then?

They’re some of the darkest but not necessarily the ugliest. I’ve noticed that many high-AASI jeets actually have mogger facial bone structure, their issue is poop skin and, in the case of low castes, gigamanletism. Tamils can be Gigachadpreets (look at Sendhil Ramamurthy) b
I have said this before, yes, a lot of them have good bone structure. but again not all of them have bone structure like Sendhil ramaurthy, so wouldn't doubt if Most incel curries were tamils in pajeetland.

I have never understood why @anandkonda keeps talking about them, no High IQ for your face, what's the point if you're high IQ but ugly?

Who would be the moggers of India then?
North west Indians I think. @Made in Heaven. They have the Most Arab/Aryan genetics.
Arab genetics in India are very rare, most claims to Syed ancestry were forged during Turkic rule for tax benefits.

Also, while it seems to correlate with good bones in whites, I haven’t observed a similar cline with Aryan ancestry in Jeets. Most Indians in Canada are Punjabi and a disproportionate amount of them are Jat (most Aryan caste/clan in NW India alongside the Rors). If they were moggers people would love them and make excuses for their behavior the way they do for blacks, but you can clearly see that hasn’t been the reaction at all to Punjabis in Canada

Arab genetics in India are very rare, most claims to Syed ancestry were forged during Turkic rule for tax benefits.
Arab genes in this case include iranian genes, since it's still racially the same anyways. Language doesn't matter
Also, while it seems to correlate with good bones in whites, I haven’t observed a similar cline with Aryan ancestry in Jeets. Most Indians in Canada are Punjabi and a disproportionate amount of them are Jat (most Aryan caste/clan in NW India alongside the Rors).
Look up the Indo-Nordic, Armenid, Iranid, and Assyroid phenos. All of these are present in NW India due to migration from arabs. And they are phenos mostly found among arabs and slightly among Indians as a result of mixing

Even the Sinhalesid phenotype is said to have been genetically influenced from mixing with arabs and euros

If they were moggers people would love them and make excuses for their behavior the way they do for blacks, but you can clearly see that hasn’t been the reaction at all to Punjabis in Canada
They are moggers by pajeet standards, but still overall subhuman. I have like 4 of 5 indian co workers who have yellow/hazel/greenish eyes and light skin, so they're clearly the top of indian genetics, but they're still facially way uglier than me and shorter. One of them is a girl with yellow eyes but her face is like 1 /10

Last edited:
Indian Tamils hate Sri Lankan Tamils. Also Sinhalese had kikes help them out during the war.

jfl at Tamil Nadu having a much bigger population than Sri Lanka but not intervening to save their brethren,
Retard all of the separatist groups in Sri Lanka were initially set up by India, LTTE went rougue that's why India later changed sides. Also a lot of this also has to do with USSR vs US proxy war that was happening
mogged by superior Sinhalese specimen.
They are all low T
Because, it belongs to Sri Lanka.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: The funniest thing is Sinhalese themselves are from Bengal. THEY are the non-natives. Forget Tamils, what about muslims there then? Sinha cucks killed them too

They can go back to India if they want a separate state.
Muslims in Sri Lanka were arabs who came with trade here, now Sinha cucks hate them too. Should they sent back to Syria then?

Indian Tamils hate Sri Lankan Tamils. Also Sinhalese had kikes help them out during the war.
Yeah, I have heard that. They still have Isreali planes I think

The funniest thing is Sinhalese themselves are from Bengal. THEY are the non-natives. Forget Tamils, what about muslims there then? Sinha cucks killed them too
Didn't know that. I thought, they were native.

Didn't know that. I thought, they were native.
No. You and @Made in Heaven stop sucking buddhist dick so much. Mallu and Tamil Hindus don't hate muslims. Buddhists DO. Buddhists kill muslims in both Sri Lanka and Myanmar

Especially, because, having dark skin is a death sentence in Pajeetland.
It isn't. That's for females mostly. Most of the Tamil actors are dark skinned but actresses are fair skinned

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/kollywood/comments/1cq66f8/average_tamil_cinema_hero_and_heroine/

They’re some of the darkest but not necessarily the ugliest. I’ve noticed that many high-AASI jeets actually have mogger facial bone structure, their issue is coal-dark skin and,
I don't think skin tone really matter when they are in the west though, does it?
in the case of low castes, gigamanletism.
No, even low-caste Tamils are tall. @\Jason Voorhees was from a low caste mallu christian family and he was 6'1. Tamils might have higher height potential than even Poojabis
Tamils have the capability to be Gigachadpreets
Telugus don't :feelsrope:
Most incel curries were tamils in pajeetland.
Tamils are the least incel
I have never understood why @anandkonda keeps talking about them, no High IQ for your face, what's the point if you're high IQ but ugly?
But there's High IQ for your development though. During independence South India was the poorest part of South Asia and now it's the richest. There's a reason for why Kerala and Tamil Nadu are a polluted waste lands like the cow belts, despite them coming from even worse poverty.

And Tamils and Mallus don't even have that much power in governments, if they did we would be have been more developed

View: https://x.com/tarauk/status/1758700964876288234

I don't think so. Coastal India has some amount of Arab origin genes from migrations that happened for trade. Later many Arab Christians and muslims also migrated to Kerala and Sri Lanka

Haplogroup U7 is considered a West Eurasian–specific mtDNA haplogroup, believed to have originated in the Black Sea area approximately 30,000 years ago. In South Asia, U7 occurs in about 12% in Gujarat, while for the whole of India its frequency stays around 2%, and 5% in Pakistan. In the Vedda people of Sri Lanka it reaches its highest frequency of 13.33% (subclade U7a). It is speculated that large-scale immigration carried these mitochondrial haplogroups into India.[26]
Also, while it seems to correlate with good bones in whites, I haven’t observed a similar cline with Aryan ancestry in Jeets.
This is what I have observed too
Even the Sinhalesid phenotype is said to have been genetically influenced from mixing with arabs and euros
They mixed with Euros?