Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfags wake up to the threat of manletism

And this is exactly why they'll still be manlets, because a 4'11 roastie still gets to breed as normal. It doesn't matter if short men aren't allowed to pass on their genes.

what if im a manlet already?
Height is a X-chromosome based gene, so a tall woman with a manlet husband has a higher chance of having a tall son, than a tallfag with a foidlet wife.

And this is exactly why they'll still be manlets, because a 4'11 roastie still gets to breed as normal. It doesn't matter if short men aren't allowed to pass on their genes.

Based Chadcel.

If I was tall (6'1+) I would get with a girl at least 5'7, nothing less.

>threat
>manlet
choose one

besides the thread title, I hope tallfags really wake up. the problem regarding tallfags in the dating market is that you got tons of midget foids asking for their dick and a tall foid won't settle for anything less than a chad or a basketball tier height man.

yes Manlets don't get to breed. Indeed, the only reason they still exist is because of short foids ironically

The one thing about these LARP posts I don't get is why they don't think intelligence is important