Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tallfags that likes short girls kys

Do tallfags that breed short foids deserve to be ER’d by his son?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
pump and dump is ok

but reproducing with offspring with a short foid is funny JFL

nigga short foids look fucking pathetic

Thats why they need to “cutemaxx”

no short person can be “high class” MALE OR FEMALE

Thats why manlets cope with femboymaxx

mirin ur braindead iq if u breed those garden gnomes

This is not manlet shaming this is addressing the issue that short foids is the reason why short males exist

My dad is 6 ft and my mom is 5’5 I believe that’s why my height got nerfed and I’m stuck st 5’10 at 18

sexhaver problems

I think short women are the most attractive tbh.

I wouldn't mind a taller woman either tho

My dad is 6 ft and my mom is 5’5 I believe that’s why my height got nerfed and I’m stuck st 5’10 at 18
You got your height from your mother but you're still tall.

It's just that generally when a guy has a low facial smv but is tall, his only option is to pick up short women who are obsessed with heights.

Anyway, I don't even have sex, it's not my problem

but reproducing with offspring with a short foid is funny JFL
I like effeminate women but I would like to reproduce with a tall, strong, athletic woman with a high sexual desire (testo) so my son can be born Chad and have the life I didn't have

Exactly, every single male on this planet should stop interacting with short women. Give them what they deserve
This is not manlet shaming this is addressing the issue that short foids is the reason why short males exist

this, there will always be manlets because foids are desirable regardless of height

Short foids under 5’7 shouldnt be allowed to reproduce

whenever you hear in the news that a man died, and you look up the man and see that he was 6'0 or taller, be thankful.

you don't know how incredibly great that is for us.

you see foids nowadays are essentially all dating the top 20 percent of men (maybe top 30 as surely there are some betabuxx relationships).
this means that they're all juggling around and essentially sharing the same men over and over again.

so life has gotten even better and easier for tall, rich, good looking men.

so when one dies, EVEN just one, its absolutely great news for us.

also whats incredibly sad is that if all tall men died, that wouldn't mean that foids would all of a sudden start dating manlets. It just means that manlets have a slightly better chance than before.

Last edited:
Tallfags often prefer tall foids, that short women syndrome is bit of myth i knew guy who was 6'4 and he disliked short phenotypes

If you can reject a foid for her height you are a fakecel

I'm jealous of tallfags because cute short girls extremely like them.