Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallfags should be banned

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
You can't be a truecel if you are tall. Hell you can't even be considered an Incel if you are tall.
Anyone above 5'10" should be yeeted

images

Face>Height. Prove me wrong

You can't be a truecel if you are tall. Hell you can't even be considered an Incel if you are tall.
Well I'm also a Mentalcel. Besides; A Pure Incel is someone who has it all except for Face

ok GrAY.

it's over

I disagree if you have a shit face, race, and autism you can be an Incel even if you are tall.

we have this thread everyday
being short can be your most major falio, yes, but it's practically impossible for it to be your only one
if you have shit genes then you probably suck at everything

Only if you are really short.
That's where you wrong. Women repeat all the time how they find 90%+ of all men unattractive. Have you ever wondered why?
Because there is literal no sexual appeal for them on men who aren't tall

I'm a manlet but I think you can definitely be incel as a tallfag. Foids have such high standards that even the smallest thing can make you incel. Unless your tall and have Chad face, you always have a chance to be incel.

we have this thread everyday
being short can be your most major falio, yes, but it's practically impossible for it to be your only one
if you have shit genes then you probably suck at everything
It's the main one for most men. Facially average men would all be considered date able and at least a bit attractive to women if they were all tall. Toilets are completely obsessed with height and you understimate that

What about abnormally tall men ?
They often look geeky.
I'm about 5:10 and get zero foid interest apart from fat and / or ugly bitches